• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

atr0cious

Shagg please check the pictures it looks like theyre changing and you're just walking past them. Especially the one at the last door. And the letters keep disappearing!

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Guys, I don't want to spoil myself on the details, no matter how slight, so just tell me one thing - is this worth downloading and trying out?

If you like horror games then hell yeah.

As for me, I can't play them. Watching this stream is hard enough.

LakeEarth

Shagg please check the pictures it looks like theyre changing and you're just walking past them. Especially the one at the last door. And the letters keep disappearing!

I agree. He had the message have the letters "EL", then after a loop it was just "L", then it was gone, now it's back to having L. Maybe stay in the room looking at stuff and see if more letters appear.

What's 1.3GBs to you? If nothing, then yes.

If you like horror games then hell yeah.

As for me, I can't play them. Watching this stream is hard enough.

Hell yea, what have you got to lose?

Wear headphones and play at night :p

It's interesting for sure. Give it a try.

Alright, cheers. Just testing the waters. Didn't want to think I was downloading a complete load of bullshit, because it was hard to tell from that trailer.

shagg, you need to step your game up. It's all but beating you over the head with what you need to do. Check the pictures, the hole, the toilet, everything.

The letters are indications of what you've found that you need to, while the missing ones are things you didn't check that go around.

8bit

Knows the Score
shagg!

Look at where it says hello, then back to the other text on the wall, then back to hello.

Jesus this thread is full of pussies. Just man up and play the game. Then tell me all about it.

No but seriously I'm going to wait until tonight and play this alone and in the dark. Hell yeah.

k4n3

Banned
looks and atmosphere are amazing but cheap jump scares are just that cheap... i wish there was more to the story in the demo

Oni Jazar

This is pretty damn long for a teaser. I was expecting like 2-3 mins max but there's a lot going on. It's minimalist but .... damn.

Dalek

The letters by the front door were spelling out "HELL" I believe-but the letters kept disappearing. There is some kind of action that gets the letters to appear one by one.

EDIT:: YES!

Reynx

Shagg:

vFlYGzi.jpg

Great looking hallway. Wish I knew what to do after the door opens and the baby is crying. Ive checked every door and now im staring at roaches

atr0cious

Shagg, please just stop walking in circles. This game is looking like a 3D point click adventure game using the flashlight as the clicker. You gotta check every surface.

k4n3

Banned
oh crap there was more after the first jump scare? i thought when i went back to the room it just reset ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom