• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded and installed.

I'm going to wait until tonight when it's completely dark. We're supposed to get thunderstorms tonight too, which would be perfect.

Dalek

I think since that woman appeared you can go through the door now.

Keep doing that with the letters-but keep the O! near the Phone. Make the letters H-E-L-L appear near the door.

Hoje0308

Banned
A game where the triggers are strangely placed (an opened door cant be opened?). Just puts you out of the game and ruins the immersion.

Subjective and what's even worse is that the area is so small and yet you were defeated early on. The door being partially open and yet unavailable is the game beating you over the head telling you what has to happen next. If you're too scared or puzzles aren't your thing, that's fine. Just don't blame the design of something you weren't able to finish because you were too scared or impatient.

I don't know what exactly has got you all so riled up, but I'm downloading it now and I'm kinda dreading it. I can't handle the super-scary survival-horror very well :(

I couldn't even play outlast, I doubt Id be able to play this at all

still downloading

PT = Phantom TIME!

this has to be a beta test for Silent Hill by Kojima productions

atr0cious

Subjective and what's even worse is that the area is so small and yet you were defeated early on. The door being partially open and yet unavailable is the game beating you over the head telling you what has to happen next. If you're too scared or puzzles aren't your thing, that's fine. Just don't blame the design of something you weren't able to finish because you were too scared or impatient.

Pretty much. This is obviously a game where patience and curiosity is key.

Dalek

Shagg-if you're reading this, you're almost doing it right. You HAVE to leave the "O" on the wall near the phone. Then go look at hte writing near the front door.

MattyG

Banned
Wait, there's a door open a crack that you can't get through? Didn't the teaser trailer say something about "the gap in the door"?

Jinjo

Great looking hallway. Wish I knew what to do after the door opens and the baby is crying. Ive checked every door and now im staring at roaches

This. Dumbest teaser ever. Not gonna investigate every inch of the same hallway for some trigger. Just open the goddamn door for me.

H4r4kiri

Well after 30 mins off Outlast in the Dark with a 7.1 Headset I quit and never played it again. With horror I am a little puss :D Is this a lot scarier ? :D

Bricky

Hahaha, everyone in Shagg187 stream comments getting mad he can't figure out what to do.

I wonder if the full game will use this 'look at things to interact with them/solve puzzles' system. That would be an interesting approach.

this has to be a beta test for Silent Hill by Kojima productions

There were definitely more than a few SH-esque moments for me while watching the stream, sound design being part of it, so that wouldn't surprise me. Still, even if this is a completely new IP (hell, especially is it's new), I really love-hate what I've seen so far.

Dalek

ihoTzpMzaXK0D.gif

8bit

Knows the Score
Think I finished it? "I'm heading there now" in multiple languages and it resets.

--

Or insanity effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom