• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PA: Holding the new PS4 controller is like touching boob for the first time

Oppo

Ben Kuchera is just about the worst writer in Earth history isn't he

i mean DualShock 4's amazing quality notwithstanding, that article was painful to read.

I swear he does this thing where he basically bumps his profile with a crazy article every 4-6 weeks.

"Hey guys, used games are stupid, fuck you all! Hey guys, touching a DS4 is like touching boobs!" etc.

Edit
Lime said:
utter lack of fulfillment of mission statement

owch

601_1.jpg

So Kuchera, what's the PS4 controller feel like?

Kuchera: You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.

Croyles

What an unintentionally funny review... :)

I'm looking forward to the DS4 and it seems great, but man, this was a terrible article!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
That guy was excited to share his thoughts. Tbh it's fine compared to all the dull stuff game journalists write about. Although, that comparison should have been avoided.

rytake

Neo Member
PS controller evolved, at first glance it seems nice, but seeing its not enough i wanna touch and feels it too :D

That guy was excited to share his thoughts. Tbh it's fine compared to all the dull stuff game journalists write about. Although, that comparison should have been avoided.

Nobody's mad at the guy for sharing his opinion on how great the PS4 controller is, but he couldn't have done it without talking about how many boners he popped while he was holding it?

TheExodu5

Banned
Considering Penny Arcade's readership, he might as well have equated it to walking on the moon for the first time. For many of PA's readers, his description will be about as effective as trying to describe the color blue to a person born blind.

Can we avoid stereotyping an entire userbase? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I do with the sticks incorrectly shit would stop. It never happens this much in Xbox threads.

because they are.... placed correctly?

I'm curious to see direct comparisons between the 2 controllers. Xbox won the last 2 gens hands down in the controller war, but this is sounding promising. being that I'm jumping off the burning xbox ship, this is great news.

Zaptruder

Banned
I find it amusing that the enthusiastic hyperbole of one game journo has so many gamers up in a hyperbolic rage over the quality of his writing.

Hey gamers... you're the stock of writers that people like Kuchera are drawn from. Funnily enough.

To give Kuchera some interpretive charity - he's just saying that the small but significant improvements in every arena stack up, and cause the DS4 feel like the best controller that he's ever used.

Fair enough.

Yagharek

I find it amusing that the enthusiastic hyperbole of one game journo has so many gamers up in a hyperbolic rage over the quality of his writing.

Hey gamers... you're the stock of writers that people like Kuchera are drawn from. Funnily enough.

The difference being, most people here have skills in other real fields.

Top Bottom