• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures rated by ACB (SNES ver. for Wii U VC?)

http://www.classification.gov.au/Pa...bxwg7ptKoF91bEb+3SFvYz4pqawLmVA0tWHsHBG9lWpXU

47872_front.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pac-Man_2:_The_New_Adventures

It's published by Nintendo (as all VC games are), and of course there's no Genesis on the Wii U VC (that's actually the one version I played), so it's easy to pinpoint where it's coming out.

Funny as seemingly it never came out in Australia, so this is a first-time release for them!

fIhLNdo.gif

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
One of the most incredible, frustrating flat out weird games ever made. Glad more people will be able to check it out.

Javier

I say that being able to figure out this game without the help of a guide is an incredibly satisfying experience. I rented this one a couple of times back in the day and finally beating the first mission felt sooooooo goooood.

I'll be getting this when it's out. You guys should definitely check it out at least because how unique it is. I don't remember any other games like it at the time, at least not on consoles.

Wiimote support would be awesome but I'm definitely not counting on that.

I hated this game soooo much on the SNES. Probably the most difficult one in my library as a kid. All I remember is constantly fighting to get Pacman to do anything.

I probably would enjoy it a lot more now that I can actually read, though.

Coin Return

Loose Slot
I remember always seeing this game at the video rental store. Always skipped past it because of that goofy looking cover.

Robocop Vs. Terminator with that sweet plastic box was a much better choice, I'm sure.

Alphahawk

I'm surprised at seeing all these positive remarks given that the game was more of failed experiment at "interactive" gaming than anything.

When I was a kid I saw pictures of this in Gamepro and thought "Oh cool a side scrolling Pac Man" (Pac Land was a few years before my time.) and checked it out with that little information. Needless to say this isn't what the game is.

I suppose it's unique in it's own way, but nine year old me wasn't really interested, and because my parents bought the game for me as opposed to me renting it, I was out a new interesting game for a few months/

Top Bottom