• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PAL] Recently released box arts (dial-up warning: lots of images)

Tigel

neopokekun said:
51rbb30-RCL.jpg

That's a joke... right... right?

Wow, Conduit boxart looks incredibly bad. The logo of the developer makes it even worse.
Who's gonna walk into a store and say: "Man, that looks like an interesting game. I always wanted to play as an idiotic dude with stupid sunglasses who has a floating laserball and is kinds of badass!"

Probably not that many.

Amalthea

Banned
MehsterChief said:
Wow, Conduit boxart looks incredibly bad. The logo of the developer makes it even worse.
Who's gonna walk into a store and say: "Man, that looks like an interesting game. I always wanted to play as an idiotic dude with stupid sunglasses who has a floating laserball and is kinds of badass!"

Probably not that many.

That's just an early mock-up by the developers, before they had a publisher.
It looks like the NTSC boxart actually.

It's not the fact the new age ratings are coloured that bothers me so much, as the fact it's coming halfway through a generation. Now my boxes will lose a visual consistency!! This is an absolute travesty! Couldn't they have waited til the next generation?

Generic soldier, check.
epic rain and lightning, check.
active volcano, check.
blowing cape in the wind, check.

make his legs look really short? check.

CraigMcD

Android18a said:
It's not the fact the new age ratings are coloured that bothers me so much, as the fact it's coming halfway through a generation. Now my boxes will lose a visual consistency!! This is an absolute travesty! Couldn't they have waited til the next generation?
Same thing happened last gen.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
The FIFA covers look dumb. You'd think they'd at least adjust the lighting on the players, they looks stupid.

Oh, and the new Man Utd kit is horrendous.

semiregular

Neo Member
faridmon said:
props to EA, I never thought Rooney could get uglier than he was in former FIFA games. i was proven wrong.

bitter Everton fan

You don't need to be a bitter Everton fan to find him ugly...

-Winnie-

B002K8Q93C.01._SX581_SCLZZZZZZZ_V233873371_.jpg

Hmm, I wonder what happened to the normal PLAYSTATION 3 logo on the side...

And that bloody circle... every time I see it, it fills me with rage.

panda21

-Winnie- said:
B002K8Q93C.01._SX581_SCLZZZZZZZ_V233873371_.jpg

Hmm, I wonder what happened to the normal PLAYSTATION 3 logo on the side...

And that bloody circle... every time I see it, it fills me with rage.

i think that looks kind of cool and understated (except for the fucking circle) but the plastic at the top still has spider playstation3 on it :S

El-Suave

51npQfIH0WL.jpg

Hmm - you license the greatest football player of all time only to NOT put him on the box? Granted, the target audience probably won't know who Pelé is anyway, but then why pay for him in the first place?

I have to say, a lot of these games must only appear in certain areas of europe, I see lots of the bigger branded DS stuff everywhere but everything else in this thread I do not, I feel sorry for any country which get's all of it :lol

Top Bottom