• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PAL] Recently released box arts (dial-up warning: lots of images)

hirokazu

panda21 said:
2mm60hs.jpg

holy fuck :lol
What's wrong? Have you seen the PAL box for RE on GameCube? Looks about right...

wrowa

Teh Germanz get new USK logos next month! Instead of ugly and huge monsters like this

boxart_eur_the-conduit.jpg

we'll get a-little-bit-less-ugly-but-still-as-huge-as-before monsters like that!

ab00292sllwd_scr323_o01srmtilevamainve223724188e.jpg

ab001ulcsvwd_scr102_o01srmtilevamainve224152739e.jpg

(Here are some more boxarts with the new USK logo, but I'm too lazy to copy them right now - sorry)

Gagaman

is it really necessary to have that semi-transparent box around the diamond? Judging by that Wii Sports cover they still have to shift logos to the right to make up for it.

Gagaman

BikoBiko said:
The new coloured PEGI logos look pretty dumb too. Why not just keep it black and white?
Give it a few years and we'll get built in neon lights in the corner flashing with the words "PARENTS LOOK OVER HERE IT'S AN 18 THAT MEANS YOUR 5 YEAR OLD SHOULDN'T PLAY IT."

wrowa

Gagaman said:
is it really necessary to have that semi-transparent box around the diamond? Judging by that Wii Sports cover they still have to shift logos to the right to make up for it.
You have to know, in the last decade several studenst were running amok in their schools and since then videogames are the punching bag (or scapegoat) of the german government. Because of this the USK logos have to be that big since last year - that's what the german law for the protection of the youth says (you know, because people are too dumb to see the logos if they're smaller. uhm... yeah). The new USK logos are just a desperate try to make them more pleasant to look at.

(Oh, Ego-Shooter are called "killergames" by the german politicans and most of the german media. Because they make of innocent teenagers killing machines. Duh. It's not unlikely that the german government will ban these games completely this year...)

Those new USK ones are possibly even worse than the original ones.

The Conduit boxart is perhaps one of the worst boxarts ever. It has bomb written all over it.

BikoBiko

Katana_Strikes said:
The Conduit boxart is perhaps one of the worst boxarts ever. It has bomb written all over it.
It's just the German boxart, rest of Europe gets the other one, which is pretty good, although they really should've changed the font of that logo.

Aru

9712022x.jpg

The same as the US one, for once. I thought we were gonna get the classic blank cover with the logo.

Sorry for the crappy quality.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
So the USK just added a big rounded square around their big rounded diamond? Why not put the cover in a Spirograph and just go to town?

Choc

Banned
The PEGI stickers make no sense

why is an older game green while a younger game yellow

In my language green = go as in good yellow = caution

surely the wrong way around.......:lol

WYWY

media_ultimatealliance2box.jpg

I'm disappointed that it looks identical to the first, at first glance. Maybe if spidey isn't in the center again...

WJD

El-Suave said:

That won't be the final boxart. United have got a different kit to that. Also, I cant see it solely being Rooney when in the past it's always been multiple players.

faridmon

Dra-Q said:

Ugh....

what happened? Capcom was doing so good of work, and now they will have two successive bombs.

yeah, i think this game is not going to sell well, partially because of this ugly boox art...

FooFighter said:
That won't be the final boxart. United have got a different kit to that. Also, I cant see it solely being Rooney when in the past it's always been multiple players.

It should be Ronaldo/Kaka/Benzema cover for this 10 edition :lol

Top Bottom