• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Palmer Luckey and his OR on the cover of TIME: Kill me now

Guevara

Time would never report on something unless they were really sure it was the next big thing you guys. I can tell you: if it's on the cover of Time, it really is going to change the world....

1101720619_400.jpg

Oh gotta run, I'm late for Satanism midnight mass. See you all there I assume?

WinFonda

Like, the guy is a genius. But he's really not helping the negative anti-social stereotypes surrounding virtual reality. I lost it when he conducted an interview with Geoff Keighley with the headset on the whole time. He was oblivious.

Should have just used a shot of the VR from First Kid.

I always feel bad that the first thing I think of when I see actual virtual reality games is a Sinbad movie.

Johnny Quest's is way too high tech for my mind to make the association. It was basically your mind in the game.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Just tried Google cardboard for a couple of hours and a few different apps and videos. I am onboard the VR train! I know cardboard is barebones and the real experiences are much much better, but if cardboard is so good, I cant even imagine how good actual VR would be. My hype and excitement is through the roof!

prwxv3

If people cared about not looking stupid they would not have bought the Wii. This is a device used in your own home.

Top Bottom