• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Papers, Please" could be coming to PS4 or/and PS Vita

blurrygil

As promising as this would be, you'd need a full touch screen to easily manipulate the paperwork and such. The touchpad on the PS4 would be difficult to accomplish this. I can see it working fantastic on the Wii U, however. Gamepad is your desk full of paperwork, TV is the window of your booth.

If it were to reach other platforms, regardless, I'd imagine the game would have to be reworked.

All things considered, it's likely my Indie GOTY for 2013. So much fun...

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I played it for like an hour and it was interesting, but it felt like work rather than a game. Is there something I'm missing? I need to play it more soon.

No, actually I think you're playing it perfectly. It's a lot of work.

pn1gKOJ.png

It's gud third party game u give green stamp now

bwahahah

Nice. This is why Sony platforms are in with me right now. The other two would never even consider bringing a game such as this to their platforms. I think it's the best fit on the Vita.

Thoraxes

I don't think the PS4 touchpad or interface would work very well for it, but a Vita version would be great, small screen nonwithstanding.

Now an iPad version too......

Dizzy

Banned
Nintendo is Jorji.
Lmao. Oh man Jorji is by far one of my favourite characters ever. I couldn't help but laugh everytime he came back at first, then later I felt sorry for him...still detained him though lol.

Great game but as others have said its best played with a mouse.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Isn't this game made by an ex-Naughty Dog guy, so wouldn't be surprised if this happened. That said, I should really try out this game.

GetemMa

I love Papers Please and I have a hard time imagining how this would work without a mouse.

Speed is key.

Dragging a the analog or stroking the touch pad just doesn't seem like it would be sufficient to progress deep into the game.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
A yes from Shahid can take a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very long while to materialize. If they ever at that.

Lingitiz

I love Papers Please and I have a hard time imagining how this would work without a mouse.

Speed is key.

Dragging a the analog or stroking the touch pad just doesn't seem like it would be sufficient to progress deep into the game.
Yup. The only way I see this working is if they rebalance it to be significantly slower paced.

Top Bottom