• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PaRappa the Rapper told me to drop dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so hard to pay back $100?

I don't understand... if I have a contract and don't fullfill my part I pay...

This isn't $10,000 this is $100. o.o

Very bizarre to trash your career for $100. Hope you get the money back OP.

I think we should ask Wikipedia to put Dred's face on the word "twat" because that is what he is. He also sounds broke. 100 dollars is nothing to people with an actual job (my state tax refund was that much). In short, very entertaining thread though. I also like how he says 500 million fans. I don't think even Twilight has that much.

caleb1915

10/10!
This thread is pure GOLD Loll. I Love It!

dred+final+message.png

I was bored last night so i went into battle mode.
Plus he said he's gonna write a song so i decided to beat him to the punch!

Everyone check it out!

"PETA (Dead Foxx)"

I would love for this to somehow get around to Dred lol. I wish he could see everything in this thread!

This is purely beast dude, that beat gives me chills.

mtodavk

10/10!

Everyone check it out!

"PETA (Dead Foxx)"

I would love for this to somehow get around to Dred lol. I wish he could see everything in this thread!

I should start this by saying that in now way at all do I like rap music, but man that was fucking awesome.

I'd totally forgotten about his deadline of April 1st

oh man i can't wait to see if he pays up, responds or sends round his FANmily to do his dirty work

Bluenova

Neo Member
10/10!

dred+final+message.png

Everyone check it out!

"PETA (Dead Foxx)"

Nice killshot mayne! and the pound cake beat!- perfect fit, been listening to it recently lol
dred got bodied

MrBadger

"lol april fools guys, I don't have no $100 to give to anyone not in my FANmily. That guy don't need cash he needs antibiotics. I gotta beliiiiieve!"

Dali

This is gold. I actually think this guy might be mentally ill if he really believes he is in the right, will "always be successful" and has 500 million fans. I wonder if he even understands that number.
Cocaine's one helluva drug.

Lol his rants are seriously reminiscent of Dave Chappelle as Rick James. The big difference is Rick James was legitimately are big deal during the period those skits took place.

Dred found out there would be a filing fee for a small claims case...Case dropped.

All this build up to pay someone 100 US American dollars...Real big timer here...lol...Gotta pull all those strings and hustle to get 100 dollars together...lol..

I expect Dredd to star a kickstarter campaign with a goal of $100, so that his FANmily may pay his debt for him.

The top perk will be a chance to be apart of his Nuclear FANmily

SmithnCo

I expect Dredd to star a kickstarter campaign with a goal of $100, so that his FANmily may pay his debt for him.

The top perk will be a chance to be apart of his Nuclear FANmily

And considering he has 500 billion fans, he'll probably become a multi billionaire as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom