• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PaRappa the Rapper told me to drop dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camjo-Z

highoffcoffee sent me this, I think you should all have a look:

N6ZAgJP.png

See, there's a reasonable explanation for this after all. He's just gone "off the grid" to escape negativity.
And paying us.

sensui-tomo

takes a month to get $100, goes to florida like its nothing. Well seems reasonable to me.
edit: Sorry people that was completely innapropriate, I should not have posted that and nothing i can say will change peoples opinions of those words i used.
I tend to get very angry at scam artists but that dont not excuse my actions.

N6ZAgJP.png

See, there's a reasonable explanation for this after all. He's just gone "off the grid" to escape negativity.
And paying us.

Still hoping it works out for you :/ I'll keep sending you updates if he posts anything else

kubus

N6ZAgJP.png

And paying us.
"To finish some projects"?

Oh right I forgot about his highly succesful career.

i wish i was surprised but i'm really not at all......

seriously what is his problem? he can afford trips to Florida and not $100 he has owed two people for over 2 years

N6ZAgJP.png

And paying us.

"Don't worry bout those naysayers"

"Ignore the negative vibes"

???

"We don't care that you're a crook; we enjoyed that game you were in seventeen years ago!"

What a bunch of blind dickheads. Has Kotaku run a story on this yet? This slimy piece of shit really needs to be exposed for the delusional con artist nobody that he really is.

Geniuzz

N6ZAgJP.png

And paying us.

He's digging himself in even deeper. I didn't think it was possible, but he proved me wrong. What a douche.

Revven

N6ZAgJP.png

And paying us.

It just keeps going and going. Oh boy... by the time you even get the money, it'll be covered in sand or wet from him swimming in the ocean.

Shmuppers

N6ZAgJP.png

And paying us.

That..approaches cowardice. OP, if this guy was ever going to pay you, he never will now, if only out of spite.

Looks like that blog isn't coming down.

Pyrrhus

So are Sony and the people he worked with on Parappa aware of this situation where the guying is conning money off of fans and then publicly fighting with them in between dropping catchphrases from their IP? If he won't act in good faith, showing people he may actually care to impress what he sort of person he's become is really the only satisfaction that can be derived.

RyanBankz

Neo Member
time to get the train back rolling again, and a new song hopefully.

Went to sleep hoping that I'd wake up and see a miracle, a snapshot of the money transfer.. but no.

So.. I think I'll be heading back to the drawing board to make a new project
Writing-Smiley.gif

If anyone wants to give Foxx a few words feel more than free to send a 2-3 voicenote to ripdredfoxx@gmail.com I'll add them in the song somewhere

See you guys on Friday!

Nicktals

Banned
Went to sleep hoping that I'd wake up and see a miracle, a snapshot of the money transfer.. but no.

Writing-Smiley.gif

If anyone wants to give Foxx a few words feel more than free to send a 2-3 voicenote to ripdredfoxx@gmail.com I'll add them in the song somewhere

See you guys on Friday!

Ohhh man, can't wait...Last one was amazing!

Sublyminal

Neo Member

Writing-Smiley.gif

See you guys on Friday!

I need the laughs lol.

Risible

Writing-Smiley.gif

See you guys on Friday!

KW0t3Kq.jpg

This thread is long. Is there a reason Kotaku hasn't been contacted about this? Did they reject it? This kind of thing is like all that site is good for.

MrBadger

If RyanBankz keeps saying mean things about Dred, he'll be forced to retaliate

by going on an even more expensive holiday

Stimpack

Listen, none of this was good. Literally none of it. It sucks that the guy turned out to be a huge jackass, but that's life. Maybe I'm being cynical, but you have to expect that no matter what you do, eventually you're going to run into people like this.

The worst thing you can do is let yourself get all worked up and mired in it. While it's good to get the word out there, and the guy certainly deserves it, at some point you have to realize that enough is enough.

Anyway, I hope you don't let this mess bring you down, Camjo.

Xenex

Writing-Smiley.gif

See you guys on Friday!

Somebody grab a body bag.

Jigorath

Banned

Writing-Smiley.gif

See you guys on Friday!

At least something good came out of this thread. Can't wait for the next song!

Dred found out there would be a filing fee for a small claims case...Case dropped.

All this build up to pay someone 100 US American dollars...Real big timer here...lol...Gotta pull all those strings and hustle to get 100 dollars together...lol..

Thats the best part of this ironic trainwreck.

He acts like he is this big deal with billions of fans....

...but has to beg online for money to replace his iPad and can´t give 2 guys 100$ back.

What a fool.

Ludist210

This is still ongoing? Has Kotaku or anyone major picked this up yet?

I'd love for it to get back to Sony and see him get fired. I usually don't wish for anyone to lose their job, but his attitude warrants it.

SmithnCo

I'd love for it to get back to Sony and see him get fired. I usually don't wish for anyone to lose their job, but his attitude warrants it.

They aren't exactly churning out Parappa games but it would be nice if they dropped him. There was PSASBR I guess.

sensui-tomo

So posts calling for someone's death are okay now?

I am sorry about my post everyone I was dumb enough to say something I should not have said. I was being extremely prejudice but that does not excuse what I said and there is no way for me to take back what I said since it was in very very poor taste and was seen as something stupid and immature. If a warning/ban is appropriate for what I said then it should happen.

Camjo-Z

Writing-Smiley.gif

aw snap

I am sorry about my post everyone I was dumb enough to say something I should not have said. I was being extremely prejudice but that does not excuse what I said and there is no way for me to take back what I said since it was in very very poor taste and was seen as something stupid and immature. If a warning/ban is appropriate for what I said then it should happen.

Well, as long as you realized the mistake and apologized for it, I don't see why there would be need for anything else.

So are Sony and the people he worked with on Parappa aware of this situation where the guying is conning money off of fans and then publicly fighting with them in between dropping catchphrases from their IP? If he won't act in good faith, showing people he may actually care to impress what he sort of person he's become is really the only satisfaction that can be derived.

I don't know, but if a new Parappa gets announced, I'm going to tweet Shu and the guy who took over from Jack Tretton and say they should not employ a crook, con artist and fraud.

He doesn't actually work for Sony, despite what he claims. He's done some contract work for them, but he's not an ongoing employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom