• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browny

Banned
Describe your favourite Sith and see if people can guess it.

(Replace Sith with Marvel character, Batman or poo for the same effect.)

Reverend Funk

Comfy Penetration
I know this isn't really the point of this thread but I was wondering, would a thread on the morality of happy ending massage parlors be locked?

Brakke

Banned
I know this isn't really the point of this thread but I was wondering, would a thread on the morality of happy ending massage parlors be locked?

Probably eventually. No doubt that goes off the rails at some point. Real questions are: will you get what you want out of it before it becomes nonsense (ask yourself); and will it get you juniored (probably not).

Reverend Funk

Comfy Penetration
Probably eventually. No doubt that goes off the rails at some point. Real questions are: will you get what you want out of it before it becomes nonsense (ask yourself); and will it get you juniored (probably not).

Hmmm. I think I'll let it marinate and see if it's a good idea in the morning.

Zombine

Banned
ermahgerd_d_060612023823.jpg

Zombine

Banned
You can't get banned in this thread it's true. But. If you're in this thread, you're going to get banned.

At least twice. We are here for a reason. Remember that weird playlist that Rockstar made for Max Payne multiplayer cheaters? It's like that only less serious.

And I'm still the only fucker here without a stupid tag. I just want one that is fucking dumb.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Craigslist seller robbed by
random
teenager.

What, what did you think it was going to say? You have a horrible mind.

Izuna

Banned
Title:

Do you ever get the feeling that you love GREEN on NeoGAF?

Body:

If you're unpopular, but you get a rush of dopamine whenever you seen green, you can quote YOURSELF in this thread. Let's masturbate our egos together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom