• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It finally happened. Today was the day John Kowalski's shining light was snuffed out of the NeoGAF cosmos.

Brakke

Banned
Damn. RIP in Peace, Kowalski threads. I was a legit fan. "I want to win her heart" was lovely.

Ya blew it again, mods. Get on John's level. 2tender 4them.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
GAF, my penis has fallen off and is bleeding everywhere. Should I see the docs?
That's too mundane. You need to add some pizazz.

My penis looks like a clown made out with it

(Thread then gorily details how penis is swollen, red and blue, and discharges tapioca pudding from the shaft. There's also a slight bit of itching, but that could be unrelated. Getting treatment is not mentioned once.)

terrisus

Forgetting what your data looks like....

Not forgetting that "data" is plural, and so it should be "data look like" >.>

Gray Matter

This isn't so much of a parody thread, but I kinda wanted to start a new GAF tradition that I thought would get nowhere.

My idea was (like I already did) change your avatar to a picture of you for the month of November.

What do you think? Good? Bad?

This isn't so much of a parody thread, but I kinda wanted to start a new GAF tradition that I thought would get nowhere.

My idea was (like I already did) change your avatar to a picture of you for the month of November.

<------- like this?

<---- Like this~?

I like the idea, but I doubt that many would actually go through with it.

... In addition, wow, you look pretty good.;p I doubt that the less good looking would do so so readily. ;-;

Gray Matter

You guys are doing it wrong :p

Yea, that wouldn't get nowhere :(

also thanks for the compliment

I know for a fact that if people did put themselves as an avatar, they'd probably regret it instantly for whatever reason and take it down immediately. :c

And you're welcome~

GAF my roommate won't stop scratching my junk at night and it's driving me insane

I live with my wife >.>

One day, when you're older, Terry, you'll learn what sex is. However, today is not that day.

daydream

Banned

Real Pic January is already a tradition so it's not unheard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom