• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all of our racism, homophobia, religious zealotry, religious corruption, sexism, lack of social mobility, survival of the fittest mentality, strict class hierarchy, corrupt police forces, overspending in military, oil greed, obesity, damage to the environment and countless lives taken in the name of our country, don't you believe the USA is the greatest nation in the world?

GAF my roommate won't stop driving at night and it's making me scratch my junk

GAF I won't stop scratching my junk at night and it's driving my roommate insane

GAF my roommate won't stop scratching his funk at night and it's driving me insane
scratching with records and stuff

GAF my roommate won't stop violently shaking his junk at night and it's driving me insane

GAF my roommate won't stop eating his junk food at night and it's driving me insane

GAF my roommate won't stop wielding his junk together at night and it's driving me insane
wielding with power tools

terrisus

For all of our racism, homophobia, religious zealotry, religious corruption, sexism, lack of social mobility, survival of the fittest mentality, strict class hierarchy, corrupt police forces, overspending in military, oil greed, obesity, damage to the environment and countless lives taken in the name of our country, don't you believe the USA is the greatest nation in the world?

This would be a great parody thread.

Sadly, of course, it would be locked.
But it lives on here <3

... Oh, Fred. We actually eagerly anticipate your returns, and then, this. It is funny, mind.

Chinese Bloggers disgusted by League of Legends player, call him "Rapper", "idler"

Taylor Swiftly wears minimal bronze armour on magazine cover

Ungrateful Buggers!

Are all electric-emitting shavers useless?

Timeaisis

Qatar: If you are human, you should avoid the 2022 World Cup.

EDIT: Also, it seems Fred couldn't resist posting that Just Cause 3 thread. It was a classic, though. Got me good.

I hardly ever watch my bath towels. Probably like once or twice a semester. Everyone who discovers this is horrified, and it genuinely surprised me. I'll start watching them more often if there's a logical reason to, but so far I haven't deduced it.

You dry your clean body with them. Then you hang them dry and they're dry for their next use another day. If you do it right, they shouldn't get mildew, and if you use two towels instead of one, you can minimize the amount of water each soaks up.

What does watching them every week benefit anyone? If they're accruing mass amounts of bacteria I may reconsider, but so far I've been fine.

What say you, GAF? "

Coreda

Impolite to Name Your Child After a Pet's Name?

image.php

terrisus

Qatar: How is it that I'm talking, when I'm only a piece of land? Also, you can take your "'Q' always has to be followed by a 'u' and stuff it!

How to deal with a roommate that refuses to do me?

Is Taylor Swifts 1989 the bes... Wait a minute, Taylor Swift wasn't born until 1989? Bunch of kids here >.>
Also missing apostrophe >.>

maxcriden

Why is 343 trying to humanize Master Chef?

Assassin's Creed: Rouge | OT | Lipstick and Makeup on the High Seas

P.S. if you liked either of those hilarious titles we have a similar sense of humor. Congrats!

maxcriden

Aww, you guys. I'm resting up from being sick since Weds. night. Taking the day off. Eli's sitting here snoozing and it's very sweet. My wife is generously doing the g-shoppin' for us. Planning to catch up on TV, play Klonoa, watch some j-dramas, study some Japanese, do some laundry, and play some Mv.DK. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom