• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Sorry if i'm venturing off topic, but I just want to say one thing... I don't know about America, but Pizza Hut is absolutely delicious in the UK. Much, much better than all its rivals, and by a fair amount.

Over here, like any chain place, they have their better locations and their worse locations.
I've had ones that were mediocre, and ones that were pretty decent.

But, they still don't compare to a good local place.
And, you still should smuggle me over to the UK :þ

maxcriden

Sorry if i'm venturing off topic, but I just want to say one thing... I don't know about America, but Pizza Hut is absolutely delicious in the UK. Much, much better than all its rivals, and by a fair amount.

It's really not too bad. Just pales in comparison to legit great pizza.

Over here, like any chain place, they have their better locations and their worse locations.
I've had ones that were mediocre, and ones that were pretty decent.

But, they still don't compare to a good local place.
And, you still should smuggle me over to the UK :þ

It's really not too bad. Just pales in comparison to legit great pizza.

I suppose we just have such horrible food over here normally that getting mediocre food is a huge step up. :c

terrisus

Oh, no, it's that we don't have any pizza in the first place, except for US pizza places. Of them, Pizza Hut is the best.

No... pizza...?

You're just trying to scare me away from wanting to move to the UK, aren't you? >.>
Because that might do it >.>

Well, aside from the fact that I don't like any seafood, and don't like any food made out of potatoes... >.>

Trust me, we manage to make our fish taste distinctly unfishlike. And the chips... Well, at least TRY green eggs and ham.

Also, we don't like broccoli here. Or any vegetable, really.

terrisus

Trust me, we manage to make our fish taste distinctly unfishlike. And the chips... Well, at least TRY green eggs and ham.

QEe67Z9.gif

Also, we don't like broccoli here. Or any vegetable, really.

Lies!
I've seen your Lancashire Hotpot >.>

QEe67Z9.gif

Lies!
I've seen your Lancashire Hotpot >.>

Only old people have Lancashire hotpot, and they have a tendency of shouting everything to everyone, giving the impression that something's amazing when it isn't! Trust me, we have Lidl, where you can buy at least 1 Million different types of food from different countries. Go there if you come here. :c

daydream

Banned
I had Pizza Hut pizza in Birmingham and boy was it forgettable. But I can see how it'd be heavenly in the context of average British cuisine. :p

I feel my liver rupturing spasmodically every 5-10 seconds, but it doesn't hurt

I had Pizza Hut pizza in Birmingham and boy was it forgettable. But I can see how it'd be heavenly in the context of average British cuisine. :p

Mhm, exactly. We aren't exactly spoilt for choice, unless we consider other countries' foods.

Brakke

Banned
It's hard being atheist in a room full of venomous spiders.
It's hard being atheist in a room full of mousetraps.
It's hard being atheist in a room full of jello pudding pops.
Like all the way full. Like there's no space left for air.
It's hard being atheist in a room full of BEES.

Coreda

How Fast Can We Lock This Thread Part MMCCCIV: The Quickening

GAF Plays Let's Get Banned! (ITT: Hot Racial Topics, Rate the M2F, and More!)

First Rule of GAF Problems: You Do Not Talk About GAF Problems

kn6sVOt.png
Let's Talk About GAF Problems

Dennis: General Discussion

F.A.R.T. |OT2| Pull Finger For Transparency

Why is GAF so Negative Lately? We Need More Positivity!

Positivity Thread
o5GaDaU.png
0 Replies

terrisus

I'll show you mine if you show me yours... - Messenger Bag |OT|

PSA: Ultima series (1-15, Online 1-3) available, DRM-free, for $1000005.95

Eminem raps about wanting to rape Iggy Azalea. First you will be shocked, then you will be inspired.

Apologize if anyone find the bait title offensive.

terrisus

Would you support strip mining Mars and Venus to build say...a mall?

This post was as worser as anything at grammar.

Recommend me a problem to solve, and I'll solve it.

I have never had dog myself, but I have to confess that St. Bernards look pretty tasty. They look like they have quite a lot of meat on them and they also look like their meat would be nicely moist and tender.

What dog breeds would you like to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom