• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Unpopular Star Wars Opinions

The star wars of the past 100 years are definitely World War I and World War II, although there are some other wars along the lines that could be considered star wars as well. And, of course, if you go back further, there are many other star wars to pick from. So, let's hear some of your unpopular opinions on these star wars.

Brakke

Banned
Ok this one is a real stretch but it tickled me so you all have to just deal with it.

winter is such a gloamy season

see because twilight comes so early and it's dark most of the day and--

CDC pressured by their girlfriends to promote circumcision.

Am I doing this right?

Absolutely.

terrisus

Have Illuminati jokes turned pop into a culture?
(To be read as "pop music" and "culture" as an aspect of society)

Have Illuminati jokes turned pop into a culture?
(To be read as an incorrect term for "soda," and "culture" as a cultivation of bacteria)

Brakke

Banned
;_; ;_; ;_; Hey so remember way back when that dude Florida Man showed up here on accident and then he was going to be our cool friend and now he's banned and why does everything we touch die ;_; ;_; ;_;

terrisus

;_; ;_; ;_; Hey so remember way back when that dude Florida Man showed up here on accident and then he was going to be our cool friend and now he's banned and why does everything we touch die ;_; ;_; ;_;

Darn =(

I know why.
But, it just really sucks =(

'Eaceful 'ace 'lations 'tinue in t' UK

Pregnat woman annihalates anti-abortion protesters outside a clinic in London

Petition to ban the Bible (due to treatment of Jesus) (response to Old Testament brouhaha)

New SUV, Need DAD: FATHER GAF, HELP!!!!

Pfft~ I'm adamant that better familial relations could be built if children were conceived with the type of vehicle in mind.

Also, poor Florida Man. We do have a habit of accidentally and unknowingly murdering people, don't we?

Coreda

BpMPCPg.png
Florida Man vs Missouri Man In Ultimate Car Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom