• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brakke

Banned
Leaded Foods

ocasitodo-gas%20station%20cake009.jpg

This thread is, like, cathartic.

My favorite part of this thread is how... tolerant(?) / accepting (?) everyone is? By which I mean we're all cracking jokes but there's not really any expectation or pressure to even be funny. Never any criticism or anything. Just a safe little space you can come to relieve those urges. If I don't laugh at a post I usually smile knowingly because hey, I share those making-dumb-jokes-for-my-own-sake urges.

Timeaisis

Leaded Foods

My favorite part of this thread is how... tolerant(?) / accepting (?) everyone is? By which I mean we're all cracking jokes but there's not really any expectation or pressure to even be funny. Never any criticism or anything. Just a safe little space you can come to relieve those urges. If I don't laugh at a post I usually smile knowingly because hey, I share those making-dumb-jokes-for-my-own-sake urges.

I know this first hand, it is true.

Wtf happened to the breaded thread title. :(

terrisus

A random person messages you on MySpace, LiveJournal, or other Social Media sites

Is there a weirder way to describe sexual contact than 'Rooty-Tooty Point-and-Shooty'?

How Can Ono Improve San Francisco For The 5th Beatle?

terrisus

Cold on the cob is so much better than just corn.

Dear GAF: I want to understand physics. I know absolutely nothing. Where do I start?

r5lQD5O.jpg

Coreda

My favorite part of this thread is how... tolerant(?) / accepting (?) everyone is? By which I mean we're all cracking jokes but there's not really any expectation or pressure to even be funny.

It's parody thread, poking fun at the silliness that can be GAF and to having fun. It can also be a way of observing trends and other things in a way that avoids attention, which is something I've enjoyed recently. A way to vent with humor.

Coreda

GAF loves them - Make a thread with GUARANTEED hits! Shocking 20% tips inside… ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last )

Anime sucks, there I said it ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last )
o5GaDaU.png
Replies: 1,084 Views: 10,467

TV Series Super Florida Man vs Movie Captain America who would win?

terrisus doesn't like thing (.jpg) thread

Chrome |OT| So Bad, Yet So Good!

Getting High |OT2| How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bong

Coreda

LTTP: So GAF, let's talk about G/A/F |OT15| (SPOILERS NATURALLY)

The GAF Habbit trilogy - News, rumours and discussion

I accidentally pissed off an 800 pound gorilla. What do I do?

bomblord1

Banned
Just bought a new PC. Can't play anything at 1080p 60fps.

After reading about how glorious PC gaming is and how much cheaper, easier, and all around better (always 1080p 60fps with better graphics). I decided to jump on the PC gaming train. I thought well since the Xbox One costs $350 that should be my target price (PC gaming is supposedly cheaper) so I went out and got a $350 beast from HP. Intel Pentium 4 Core, 6B of ram 500GB HDD. I set this puppy up with win 8.1 and installed Battlefield 4 ready to blow those consoles out of the water. I set all the effects to Ultra and put the game to 1080p but everything runs like crap. It's like literally a slideshow idk what I'm doing wrong.

Timeaisis

Argument at Tim Horton's escalates over Snakes on sandwhich, ends with onions thrown behind counter.

Onions are a hot fucking topic, it seems.

Brakke

Banned
"Storm of the decade" to hit 49ers on Sun w/ hurricane force Defense in Seattle

I got some tickets to the game. Going to be a bloodbath grudge match. Can't wait.

Coreda

How far do you take your bumping?

- Shameless Leprechaun: constantly bumping a thread, replying regularly to keep the posts high regardless of activity. It's a sad sight, but ocassionally delivers.

- Caffinated Rabbit: a thread creator is so excited about the topic their post count can't keep up. Common of community threads.

- Bumper In the Night: with a lack of responses the OP refrains from replying to the last few posts in the hope of re-introducing the thread to those who missed it earlier.

- Cruise Control: a thread is so popular the OP rarely has to maintain it and can enjoy it as a regular poster.

- No-Show: the OP gives no shits and barely cares what happens to the thread.

- NotTheGuyYouKill: all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom