• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvero

Banned
GAF: You were right, and I was a fool not to listen to you - The Last of Us |OT|

Crono%20-%20Dead.gif

Timeaisis

North Korea erects statue of Dennis Rodman bigger than that one in Portugal, which infuriates Cristiano Ronaldo, who joins ISIS, topples NK internet in revenge. Sony breathes deep, and releases that movie starring Seth Rogen, anyway. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

North Korea erects statue of Dennis Rodman bigger than that one in Portugal, which infuriates Cristiano Ronaldo, who joins ISIS, topples NK internet in revenge. Sony breathes deep, and releases that movie starring Seth Rogen, anyway. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

It was only a matter of time before the thread reached this point

terrisus

North Korea suffering major Internet outages: Kim wanted to make a smoothie, and it caused the power in the office to flick

Brakke

Banned
Merry Christmas to the PTU! Here's to a year of old friends returning, today's friends staying around, and some new friends joining the fun.

Calvero

Banned
MerryChristmas ParodyGAF!
we've lost some of you to junior status :(
and some are banned (looking at you Fred)

i can be glad i'm not one of you. :p

have a great time guys!

Coreda

GAF, I'm Home Alone and a Die Hard It's A Wonderful Life fan but watching a shitty Christmas Story 'Bad Santa'

A very merry Christmas to everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom