• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeaisis

How far do you take your bumping?

- Shameless Leprechaun: constantly bumping a thread, replying regularly to keep the posts high regardless of activity. It's a sad sight, but ocassionally delivers.

- Caffinated Rabbit: a thread creator is so excited about the topic their post count can't keep up. Common of community threads.

- Bumper In the Night: with a lack of responses the OP refrains from replying to the last few posts in the hope of re-introducing the thread to those who missed it earlier.

- Cruise Control: a thread is so popular the OP rarely has to maintain it and can enjoy it as a regular poster.

- No-Show: the OP gives no shits and barely cares what happens to the thread.

- NotTheGuyYouKill: all of the above.

I just let it die if it's not popular.
It's always not popular.

Brakke

Banned
Happy Birthday Treesus, Savior of all Broccoli, who was nailed on a Human Flesh Cross.

IhdmgsZ.png

Timeaisis

Sony Hack reveals NeoGAF/Spider-man/Ghostbusters/Avengers crossover in the works with Disney, Nestle, Samsung, Arby's, and Applebees featuring Mario and Joel from the Last of Us starring Tom Hanks, Maryl Streep and the Queen of England

Coreda

Latest Sony leak: New King James Version leaks, with signs of a disappointing third act

Post your favorite vomit gifs

I$m d4unl gafff rea93ly doe

Timeaisis

Hide Forum Threads - Once you browse GAF with this, you'll never go back

Hide Nintendo threads - Two-thirds of GAF's content disappears!

Do I have this on now? Oh, wait it's just Max can't make threads anymore. :'(

EDIT: Yes that was simultaneously a compliment and an insult. I miss your threads, Max.

terrisus

I called up the IRS, and just gave them my address, SSN, and confirmed my mailed blood samples...
And somehow, they already knew my name :0

Coreda

I am Florida Man, AMA

Why did the Greeks erect monuments to their shriveled wieners?
aka Tiny But Large: Erections of Majestic Proportions
aka Greek Dicks Sink Ships
rock hard penis warning

Drills are boring

Cat ruins Christmas (SINGLE HANDED KO!)

Post the most disappointing threads ever

r̲e̲s̲t̲e̲r̲a̲u̲n̲t̲ and other impossible words

So my dog just piddled in the living room in the shape of Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom