• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paul Ryan (yes that one) in hilarious Twitter photo bungle

Machina

Banned
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...4b0d5d9049cf8b4?gnl&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

The tweeted photo of the day features a Wisconsin voter wearing a strongly anti-GOP T-shirt and standing next to a delighted-looking House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.).

The T-shirt, which reads “‘Repeal and go f**k yourself.’ – GOP,” makes a pointed comment about House Republicans who voted to end health insurance for millions of Americans earlier this week. An American flag serves to censor the expletive on the shirt.

C_KE7cIUMAMZ_2L.jpg:large

Whoops.

Paul should probably learn how to read, going by the week he's had.

JordanN

Banned
There's a reason why GOP put Devos in charge of education. They don't want future Americans to read.

Why are people being mean to Paul Ryan? He's there serving coffee like one of us, just trying to see the plight of normal people, and he gets harassed? Bullying him like this is just going to make him fuck up our health care faster.

It's time we started being nicer to these people who run our country and stop protesting. Maybe we can try talking with them instead of pulling little stunts like this.

Tolerant left? Gimme a break.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
For a moment I thought his apron said "Club of Greater Racism".

ZealousD

Why are people being mean to Paul Ryan? He's there serving coffee like one of us, just trying to see the plight of normal people, and he gets harassed? Bullying him like this is just going to make him fuck up our health care faster.

It's time we started being nicer to these people who run our country and stop protesting. Maybe we can try talking with them instead of pulling little stunts like this.

Tolerant left? Gimme a break.

I think I've seen posts like this in pretty much every politics thread since the election. It doesn't get any more clever over time. I assure you.

You sure got him buddy. Hilarious. Man oh man, have you embarrassed him. This is sure to change things. Good job.

Ok?

It's a random guy... he's not going to change Paul "This is what I've sexually fantasized about doing since College (at least)" Ryan's mind by not taking this funny as fuck photo.

I think I've seen posts like this in pretty much every politics thread since the election. It doesn't get any more clever over time. I assure you.

Oh damn! Well, I'll have to step it up so that it exceeds your posting standards.

I'll let you go. Must be tiresome having to rate political posts all day!

ZealousD

Yet somehow the sentiment it's mocking keeps popping up

People toss the mocking into random threads, using exaggerated and ridiculous strawmen facsimiles like this because they don't actually want to engage anybody who makes that point. They would rather throw their voice to the wind because it makes them feel good.

People toss the mocking into random threads, using exaggerated and ridiculous strawmen facsimiles like this because they don't actually want to engage anybody who makes that point. They would rather throw their voice to the wind because it makes them feel good.

Why would anyone want to waste time engaging with someone who actually believes that

It's like engaging a flat earther or a Sandy Hook truther

Mechazawa

I could very easily construe that shirt as a "badass", pointed criticism towards Obamacare that a channer would wear if I was a fountain of smegma like Paul Ryan.

Top Bottom