• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gaming Show 2016

How do you feel about this conference being 7 hours shorter than last year?

Results are only viewable after voting.

depward

I enjoyed this conference. Thought there were some nice games. Makes me almost want to move into PC gaming with this + some of the Win10 games Microsoft announced.

Theodoricos

This is how the other video game conferences should've been presented. Great stuff.

The Turing Test was easily the highlight for me. As a huge fan of the Portal series, this looks like it'll be the perfect game for me.

Was anyone expecting the PC conference to be this good? Honestly thought it was going to be a joke last like year but I think it's been my favorite thus far.

Moff

he could have shown some ascension stuff, he is involved in that

but great to hear some insights from a legend

Anno

Was anyone expecting the PC conference to be this good? Honestly thought it was going to be a joke last like year but I think it's been my favorite thus far.

I dunno I thought it was good last year too, just poorly paced. This is definitely a nice iteration on the format though. Hopefully people can appreciate how this rolls as opposed to the traditional conferences.

oh nice, I didnt mean anything by it, just that Ive never heard anyone talk about it :/

Yea, it's unfortunate. Niche shooters don't get a lot of love anywhere really, which is sad because FPS's are such a huge market but gamers seem to never go off the beaten path.

Warren and the PC platform, dayum.

giphy.gif

While last years show had a bit too much product placement, it was still decent and very games focused.
This is simply a repeat with more polish.

Top Bottom