• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gaming Show Thread | Intermission coming up soon [stop posting fake Valve site]

AMD Presents The PC Gaming Show Powered by PC Gamer with Day[9]

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tenebrous

I have very, very low expectations, or rather, low-key announcements that will make PC gaming fans happy, but no big announcements. I mean, what would they show? Tavern Brawl in Hearthstone? A new hero for the MOBA trinity? New Deus Ex port by Nixxes being played w/ m+kb? So yeah, low expectations.

Warcraft Movie Trailer. They showed off some footage at Blizzcon 2014, but only to attendants... Hey, a man can dream, damnit! Maybe even a SC2 LotV release date?

Paradox - CK2/EU4 expansion, HoI4 release date, Vic3 announcement, new IP announcement.

Square-enix - FF Type 0 HD PC release date, maybe even more games coming to PC.

This should be fun, but I have no idea what to expect. I don't have my PC anymore, but I'm not against getting back into the game, if the games I want are there.

Durante

So wait, does this start in 50 minutes or 1 hour 50 minutes?

Because the latter would be starting at 3 AM, and I really can't justify staying up for that if I can just read GAF tomorrow instead.

Nobody asked for Xbox>PC streaming.
Everybody wants PC>Xbox streaming.
Actually, I don't want either of those.

Will they finally address that I work on a computer all day and dont want to sit at one when I get home?

I heard they are giving a presentation on how to connect an HDMI cable from your PC to your TV. Hopefully that means I won't have to call Geek Squad to do it for me now.

DrVG2iQ.png

lol

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I have very, very low expectations, or rather, low-key announcements that will make PC gaming fans happy, but no big announcements. I mean, what would they show? Tavern Brawl in Hearthstone? A new hero for the MOBA trinity? New Deus Ex port by Nixxes being played w/ m+kb? So yeah, low expectations.

Me too! But I'm still intrigued. I was hoping they'd show some Doom running on PC but I don't see Bethesda nor Id Software in the list of partners for this event.

Because the latter would be starting at 3 AM, and I really can't justify staying up for that if I can just read GAF tomorrow instead.

Actually, I don't want either of those.

It's the latter. It's in the OP. There's a pre-show.

AMD
ArenaNet
Blizzard Entertainment
Bohemia Interactive
CCP Games
Cliff Bleszinski
Cloud Imperium Games
Creative Assembly
Dean Hall
Devolver Digital
Frictional Games
Fullbright
Half-Life 3
Paradox Interactive
Pixel Titans
SCS Software
Splash Damage
Square Enix
Tripwire Interactive
Xbox (lol)

surprised-baby-gif-178js3.gif

I was under the impression that it started in 1 hour and 47 minutes from now.

Durante

This should be fun, but I have no idea what to expect. I don't have my PC anymore, but I'm not against getting back into the game, if the games I want are there.
Let me save you some time: if the games you want are not on PC now, they won't be on PC after this show either.

Lulubop

I want se to announce some pc ports of there japanese stuff. I doubt it though. Prob just deus and shitman stuff

Durante

I was under the impression that it started in 1 hour and 47 minutes from now.
Ok, then I guess you'll have to do it without me. I'm sure you'll manage :p

(It doesn't seem very well thought-out to do a PC show when Europe is asleep -- you know, we are the ones playing games on PC!)

Qassim

Yeah, I'm not really expecting any big announcements from anyone in particular but I'm interested nonetheless. I'll be staying up for it.

They're gonna have to do A LOT to top the happenings of yesterday.

I wouldn't expect it to compete in many ways with the console conferences. The dynamic is totally different, as are the motivations for most people involved.

Miker

Warcraft Movie Trailer. They showed off some footage at Blizzcon 2014, but only to attendants... Hey, a man can dream, damnit! Maybe even a SC2 LotV release date?

Paradox - CK2/EU4 expansion, HoI4 release date, Vic3 announcement, new IP announcement.

Square-enix - FF Type 0 HD PC release date, maybe even more games coming to PC.

A LotV release date is possible, I suppose. That game's development seems like it's in shambles, though, judging by the main talent moving onto HotS and the multiplayer beta in a constant state of flux with massive changes added then rolled back a week or two later.

Paradox - yeah, that's the type of low-key announcements I meant. Cool for hardcore fans, but honestly pretty meaningless to most of the gaming world

Squenix - FF Type 0 I can see. I don't see them announcing more games coming to PC until far down the line, probably even after the console versions release.

ArjanN

They're gonna have to do A LOT to top the happenings of yesterday.

Most of the interesting stuff from yesterday is also coming to PC though.

Is Giant Bomb gonna talk over this one? I need MST3K style wise crackin' with my conferences.

No, because it's done by PC gamer and they don't want to poach their stream.
The Super Best Friends are doing it but their video won't be up until a day later.
The gametrailers guys are covering it live, they are good, but not really about the snark.

Top Bottom