• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gaming Show Thread | Intermission coming up soon [stop posting fake Valve site]

AMD Presents The PC Gaming Show Powered by PC Gamer with Day[9]

Results are only viewable after voting.

colafizz

Neo Member
7nnvhwj.png

believe

With blizzard being there do you guys think we will finally hear about the rumored older blizzard games to finally being sold digitally? [warcraft 1 & 2. Diablo 1,etc ]

Actually, I don't want either of those.

I want pc > console streaming because then it acts as a pc extender as well as a media hub.

Crusader Kings 3 will be announced! #believe

No they just announced a new expansion called Horse Lords and the new EU4 exp just came out. Hearts of iron 4 got delayed to 2016 and after that we will probably get Victoria 3 although they are probably not working on that yet.

Give us dat NOLF!

sadly I'm pretty sure the rights to this are scattered to the four winds :/

Recall asking about it awhile back and hearing as much. Nothing would make me happier though, one of my goat PC ips. Playing through the first one was bliss when it came out, golden age of pc single player fps imo.

Anywho, excited for this. Historic event! Finally we gettin some proper recognition at E3!

Teknoman

This has the potential to be really awesome or just average. No potential for disappointment though since I dont think there are any expectations.

I want pc > console streaming because then it acts as a pc extender as well as a media hub.

No they just announced a new expansion called Horse Lords and the new EU4 exp just came out. Hearts of iron 4 got delayed to 2016 and after that we will probably get Victoria 3 although they are probably not working on that yet.

Oh I totally missed that announcement of that new expansion

Corpekata

Banned
Predictions:

Given who's registered for the PC show, I'd expect:

Arma
Overwatch, maybe Hearthstone
Eve Valkyrie
Killing Floor 2
Total War: Warhammer
Bluestreak
Ion
Soma
Shadow Warrior 2, probably some other stuff from Devolver.
Tacoma
Probably a bunch of stuff from paradox
Dirty Bomb
Strafe
Deus Ex, FF Type O HD (possibly a release date), Hitman from Square. Maybe the Lightning Returns release date for the 13 people waiting for it.
Fable Legends, Gigantic, that rare Pirate MMO, hopefully some new port from MS and some actual details about how they are committed to PC

Not expecting many megatons, mainly mid tier stuff and some ports.

Pachimari

Wait, isn't the countdown wrong? According to another poster, it is only the gates that are opening in half a hour, and the show won't start until later.

Also, give me No One Lives Forever digitally. And a Type-0 HD and Lightning Returns date.

Tenebrous

lol, I actually came here to ask about this and if people think there's a chance for a PC port. Am I dumb for hoping to see this in 30 minutes?

Not dumb for hoping, but do try and keep your expectations in check, as it's pretty unlikely.

Symphonia

Banned
Better be some Half-Life 3 news. What with TLG/FF7/Shenmue all being present, the idea of some HL3 news isn't all that batshit crazy as it sounds.

Corpekata

Banned
Well I guess if the Square reps are just people from Eidos Montreal they're clearly probably just bringing Deus Ex and not much else.

Top Bottom