• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gaming Show Thread | Intermission coming up soon [stop posting fake Valve site]

AMD Presents The PC Gaming Show Powered by PC Gamer with Day[9]

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bry0

I am expecting to see the Arma 3 expansion, Heart of Thorns info, and hopefully some overwatch or SC2 expansion info.

Tenebrous

List of Speakers from the site:

IqyuWNV.png

Was hoping for Metzen. I guess it really is HotS/Hearthstone, then.

Good to see Phil Spencer and the right Paradox fellas there.

The Cowboy

After Sony yesterday with the games we didn't expect to come coming, i want nothing less than Gabe slyly walking on stage at the end of the show and then simply saying "Half Life 3" and then on the screen behind him it goes strait into actual gameplay of it, then at the end it just says "Christmas 2015".

It will never happen, but i can dream dammit - i can dream :(.

ArjanN

lol, I actually came here to ask about this and if people think there's a chance for a PC port. Am I dumb for hoping to see this in 30 minutes?

Well, it'll probably take a bit longer into the actual show. :p

But it's kinda odd they haven't said anything about Killer Instinct at E3 at all yet IMO.

Also Phil pretty much has to announce more games coming to PC, I doubt he would have even shown up here otherwise.

OK calling it now: Killer Instinct and Shadow Complex announced for PC.

Tizoc

sadly I'm pretty sure the rights to this are scattered to the four winds :/

Recall asking about it awhile back and hearing as much. Nothing would make me happier though, one of my goat PC ips. Playing through the first one was bliss when it came out, golden age of pc single player fps imo.

Anywho, excited for this. Historic event! Finally we gettin some proper recognition at E3!

After the string of reveals lately, I'm just blindly optimistic.
If it happens FUCK YEAH.
If not, well let's give it another year maybe it'll get its licensing BS resolved.

Drake

Well, it'll probably take a bit longer into the actual show. :p

But it's kinda odd they haven't said anything about Killer Instinct at E3 at all yet IMO.

Also Phil pretty much has to announce more games coming to PC, I doubt he would have even shown up here otherwise.

OK calling it now: Killer Instinct and Shadow Complex announced for PC.

Shadow Complex would be for PC would be beyond amazing. how the hell did that game never get a sequel?

MattyG

Banned
Can't wait to see that ARMA expansion. And please Phil, MCC port.

Damn no gabe or other valve employees? Was hoping for source info dump + L4D3 reveal.
If they were going to show up, I doubt they'd advertise it. That's the kind of thing you keep secret until it happens.

The Cowboy

Damn no gabe or other valve employees? Was hoping for source info dump + L4D3 reveal.

I actually think this is one of the saddest things about the show, Valve are one of the biggest things in PC gaming (if not the actual biggest) - even with no games at all to announce, they should have at least had someone show up for it even if it was to just host or explain how great Steam is or something.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Gabe's gonna walk out as a surprise guest and drop Source 2 engine on everyone

Left 3 Dead 3
Portal 3
Team Fortress 3
Dota 3
Day of Defeat 2

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully we hear more about that PoE Expansion

Lain

A bit sad that this is going to be only on twitch. I was looking at the SE conference on twitch and it looked like shit whenever they showed game trailers or footage, which made me go look at youtube and there I didn't have any quality problems.

Nzyme32

I actually think this is one of the saddest things about the show, Valve are on of the biggest things in PC gaming (if not the actual biggest) - even with no games at all to announce, they should have at least had someone show up for it even if it was to host or something.

The only sliver of hope for them showing up is the inclusion of a PC gamer article in the Steam Controller video they put up recently. I don't think they have done anything with them before

Tenebrous

Gabe's gonna walk out as a surprise guest and drop Source 2 engine on everyone

Left 3 Dead 3
Portal 3
Team Fortress 3
Dota 3
Day of Defeat 2

You jest, but I really think Valve will do a new Orange box. Obviously not at this event, but something like HL3/L4D3/TF3 when the time is right.

Bry0

uTs6B9I.png

well im buying Strafe now

What a brilliant picture.
I think the whole set of pictures is fascinating though. I mean, each picture gives you a taste of the company culture, or at least, the individual, cliffy B and eidos are trying to be edgy. Bohemia wants to look professional. Blizzard wants to make sure you know they make hearthstone. And Colin Johanson is a lovable dork.

Strafe guy still wins though.

Top Bottom