• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PC] Rise of the Tomb Raider - 17.99$@ Gamestop.com (Steam key, US only]

Asking again
I am in Europe and I can't buy the game.
Could a fellow Gafer buy it for me?
I'll transfer the money ($20) through Paypal immediately.

PM me if interested, thanks!

Bought.

Originally got the Windows Store version and it's terrible. Patches are released a week after Steam, can't inject anything so no Fraps, SLI, or SweetFX support. Lesson learned.

Caffeine

It's not letting me place the order, keeps saying there's a problem with the order... Maybe they caught their mistake?

I had that too waited a bit and it went through.

they havent sent out any codes to me because these are in pending on paypal so im guessing my bank is waiting till like 8am in 2 hours to call me to see if I placed these orders.

T8kD6j6.png

No download code - order is being reviewed and may take up to 12 hours.

Oh well, $18 makes it worth it. Was hoping to install it while I was at work, though.

Were did you get that number from?

Email

Thank you for choosing GameStop.com.

We are currently reviewing your order XXXXXXXXXXX. While this review may take up to 12 hours, our goal is to complete our review and release your order as quickly as possible. You do not need to take any action at this time. If we need additional information to process your order, one of our team members will reach out to you via email.

Thank you for your patience.

GameStop Customer Service

No download code for either purchases yet.

topplehat

Couldn't check out via Paypal, so I used my credit card instead. I'm now also stuck in the "review" stage, so I'm not betting on getting the game at this price. Would be great though!

TheRyanx2

Neo Member
Got the base game, checked out as guest, and used a credit card. Steam key was on the confirmation page and it's installing now. Thanks for the tip!

Stormus

Got my code instantly. Once I submitted my debit card info on the very next page it had my product key and was able to redeem literally seconds after the transaction.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Damn wish I held off considering I barely touched the game since paying $60 at launch. Got the season pass through this deal just fine though at least.

Urthor

I'm from europe aswell. Please help me out. I can pay via Paypal.

^^^^ this for me as well. Base game.

If someone can help a friend out that'd be super duper neat, but I'd bet good money that bored gamestop employees get through work with a healthy dose of Neogaf just like the rest of corporate Americuh

Already owned it on Xbox, but my friend has bragged at how amazing it looks on PC (He also had it on Xbox). So I just bought it :D Great game, so worth it

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Needed 2 season passes, one for myself and one for my brother. Got 1 but 2nd is being reviewed. Payed for both using PayPal.

Wensih

Bought just the game, got a code immediately. My girlfriend has been asking about getting this, but I was adamant on holding off for a sale. Nice surprise.

Krakn3Dfx

Got that Season Pass. Wanted to check out the Endurance mode, but wasn't willing to pay $10 for something that should have just been in-game. For $9 all inclusive, I'll bite.

Vlaphor

Just bought the season pass...which is odd since I'm not really liking the main game that much. Ehh, it was on sale.

IzzyF3

Already have it on Xbox, but was interested in the season pass. Jumped on this w/ season pass instead. I have an Alienware Alpha though. Don't know if it'll be any better.

Those that are being told their order is under review: This is pretty standard if you are using a card you haven't used on Gamestop.com before its just to make sure that the card isn't stolen and the CC company validates the purchase as they have no way to reject an already activated DLC code, wouldn't worry unless this ends up being an error but its been 4 hours since I first saw it mentioned, likely a digital download sale but could have been meant for XB1 and someone did the PC version instead.

Either way I grabbed it and downloading it now, I was waiting for it to go cheap on XB1 but you can't beat 30$ when it was just released last month for PC.

PaulLFC

Can you buy multiple copies? I can't buy from the UK, but happy to cover the $9 + PayPal fees plus a couple of extra dollars if someone could pick up an extra season pass and PM me the code.

jediyoshi

Welp, got tired of waiting for my card order to get reviewed.

Bought gift card from amazon, used during checkout, got the code instantly. Guess I'll order the game to empty the card and try to help someone here.

edit: Wow their checkout system is actually completely broken. $15 left on this gift card. Applied during checkout for game, says it's adding the $19 for the game. Order goes through anyway without any other payment method, order under review.

kaioshade

Wonder what the rhyme and reason is for holding some transactions for "review"

Get your shit together, Gamestop.

Those that are being told their order is under review: This is pretty standard if you are using a card you haven't used on Gamestop.com before its just to make sure that the card isn't stolen and the CC company validates the purchase as they have no way to reject an already activated DLC code, wouldn't worry unless this ends up being an error but its been 4 hours since I first saw it mentioned, likely a digital download sale but could have been meant for XB1 and someone did the PC version instead.

Either way I grabbed it and downloading it now, I was waiting for it to go cheap on XB1 but you can't beat 30$ when it was just released last month for PC.

I'm not so sure about that. I used a card i have used online and in their store multiple times. Still under review.

Linkark07

Banned
If anybody has or can buy the season pass please pm me. Cant even login to Gamestop from my country.
Edit: got a code. Thanks jediyoshi.

Top Bottom