• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC shipments showed record decline in Q4 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majukun

cheaper for the individual parts maybe, not cheaper when you factor in a degree in electrical engineering

build a pc nowadays is really,REALLY easy..and even for someone who doesn't know the theory,there are hundreds of tutorials on youtube

I reckon the reputation of Windows 10 as a buggy mess has a lot to with it. I know people who went Mac because of Windows 10 issues. Just recently one of my friends were venting on Facebook about how Windows 10 was slow, annoying and constantly updating and she should have gotten a Macbook instead.

People started getting annoyed with 8 and Microsoft has only made things worse with 10 imo. So much so that MS has to force Windows 10 down people's throats via stealth updates and such. When people don't even want your new Operating System for free you know you've got a problem.

Not to mention OEM and thier shit tier bloatware and McAfee that makes the computer slower than it is.

Windows 10 is excellent. Obviously YMMV but it's been nothing but smooth sailing for me since the upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom