• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penis owners: do you put down the seat after peeing?

YCoCg

Yeah, if you can't be bothered to do it for a woman then just imagine how annoying it would be to fumble with the seat when you're rushing to take a massive shit.

Dr Bass

This shit gets brought up at meetings at work all the time by women. lol I’m not touching that nasty seat after I pee

Grab a piece of toilet paper and use it as a barrier to put the seat down. Then toss the paper in the toilet, flush, and wash your hands.

Guys, don't be freakin' animals. Put the seat down.

No. And if another women tells me she sometimes falls in the toilet because she doesn't look and just assumes the position of the seat I'm going to leave the seat up and pee on the rim of it. If you don't look before you sit that's on you.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to have my manhood questioned by fellow Penis Owners, I'm sure, but I only pee standing up if there's a urinal available or if I'm outside.

Peeing standing up into a bowl of water just means it sprays everywhere and I don't want to be doing that at home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I do, because I'm in a workplace full of women and it's a short list of who would be doing it.

But it's obvious that it's a stupid request. If the seat always goes down, then that means women don't ever move the seat up or down. Zero movement. Meanwhile, every time a man has to pee he lifts the seat up, and also puts it down after he's done. Two movements. Meanwhile, if everyone just does what they need, it's maximum of 1 movement or zero, depending on if you walk into the bathroom and find the seat up or down.

Just seems like extreme laziness to tell other people what to do in the bathroom. It's just weird.

I'm a dude and I can't stand the toilet seat and/or cover left up. If a girl leaves the cover up at my place I walk in and close it.

epicnemesis

I'm going to have my manhood questioned by fellow Penis Owners, I'm sure, but I only pee standing up if there's a urinal available or if I'm outside.

Peeing standing up into a bowl of water just means it sprays everywhere and I don't want to be doing that at home.
I do the same at home for the same reason

Relativ9

I never really understood this...just pee with the seat down. 90% of the time no splashes hit the seat, and the 10% when it does, it would've hit the rim instead of the seat if it was up and I also would've grapped some toilet paper and wiped that off too anyway...nobody wants droplets of pee just sitting there whether it's on the seat or not. Plus it's not like the 'hole' you have to hit gets significantly smaller when the seat is down so you'd have to have terrible aim to hit the seat regularly (post sex pee excluded)...did you people not practise your aim as kids by writing your names in the snow(or sand or whatever)?

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
qVCuXGN.jpg

Raise it up or lower it down...
Just please don't piss all over the seat and leave it for the next user to have to clean up before they can go. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
Here's what you do. You get a metal hanger. Clip one side of the long horizontal piece with some wirecutters. Use that cut part to poke through the top of a big Ziplock storage bag. Thread it through like a needle and poke it through the other side of the bag so it holds itself up.

Suspend that hanger from your keyboard tray on your desk. Cut a hole in the side nearest you. Now you can just pee into that without ever getting up. When it's full, you can easily just grab the hanger by the top, remove it from the keyboard tray, and take it over to the big barrel in the corner of the room to pour it out. Once per month or so, close the barrel up, turn it on its side, and roll it out into the back yard.

Kadayi

Banned
Grab a piece of toilet paper and use it as a barrier to put the seat down. Then toss the paper in the toilet, flush, and wash your hands.

Guys, don't be freakin' animals. Put the seat down.

7ac.jpg

This shit gets brought up at meetings at work all the time by women. lol I’m not touching that nasty seat after I pee

Next on the agenda was why the hell you can't use the Men's toilets versus keep sneaking into the Ladies to do your business I suspect. 🤔

Last edited:

Breakage

I live alone so I don't have to worry about leaving the seat down, but even when I was living with my family which included females the default position of the seat was up.

Top Bottom