• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 3 |OT| The Numbers Keep Coming – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but think the story might have been more interesting if he turned out to actually be a serial killer and got away, to be fought another day.

But I loved this episode. Zoe, Shaw, and Carter were hilarious. We need more girl time in the future. Carter geeking out over Shaw's gun was hilarious. And Reese just waiting around at the end for Zoe was funny too.

And Root... fucking badass. Hirsch, as usual, is like a cockroach and survives.

Ducarmel

I did not care much for this weeks number, but it was good enough of an excuse to get most of the girls on screen at the same time.

I wonder how the machine is handling the conflict of interest, she want's Root for something but at the same time the Feds see Root as a dangerous terrorist that needs to go away. They must have to be questioning why Root keeps getting away or who is helping her, Hirsch is not an idiot he probably will put two and two together, Root won't just not kill for just anybody.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Show held steady with 11 million and a 2.0, while Chicago fire fell to about even, but with 7 million (The Voice was a clip show).

Seems like the comedy's that CBS put in place of where POI was on Thursday, are drawing in less than POI did.

Show held steady with 11 million and a 2.0, while Chicago fire fell to about even, but with 7 million (The Voice was a clip show).

Seems like the comedy's that CBS put in place of where POI was on Thursday, are drawing in less than POI did.

Sigh. Well, as long as POI holds steady and isn't in danger.

hanzo

Banned
Episode wasn't as good as the last one. But I liked the club scene. Man root is crazy. I want more info on last weeks mysterious group.

We need some POIs who are legitimately dangerous. Like the serial killer from last season. They still won, but that episode was pretty tense and freaky.

Well WGN America already bought the syndication rights a few days ago so that might help the show a little.
deal is supposedly 1.1-1.5 million per episode.

Quidam

Did the actor playing Fusco piss off the powers that be or something? He's effectively been demoted below both Shaw and Root (Shaw for sure, but even Root is getting more screen time).

derFeef

Did the actor playing Fusco piss off the powers that be or something? He's effectively been demoted below both Shaw and Root (Shaw for sure, but even Root is getting more screen time).

I feel like they have almost too much characters now. Plus new faction.
I know I sound pretty negative about this three episodes so far, but I am just not enjoying them as much as I did Season 2. Also can't wait for them pulling a twist with Carters colleague.

Lonestar

I imagine they're waiting on HR/I.A. heavy episodes. With Shaw in the mix, they have, so far, had less needs for "babysitter" roles from both Carter and Fusco.

Sad thing is, Fusco's only plot line, is if/when I.A. gets him for his past, or HR attempts to kill him. He pretty much is on the outs with Simmons. Barely any mention of his kid, or his ex. That fun date he went on has been forgotten about. Not alot left, unless they can pull something out of their ass.

Not to say I want less or no Shaw. I like her character, but they're gonna need to go into her past/personality, pretty soon. Even Zoe has more of a personal background than she does.

We're overdue a Fusco centric episode. I imagine we'll be getting one soon enough.

Tamanon

Banned
Anyways, it's been three episodes. They had to get some Shaw focus in since she's a full-time member, and had to spend time with Carter to show her transition. Fusco's story is pretty much paused until the HR stuff comes back up. So now he's backup.

This last episode is the first one that sold me on Shaw as a main cast member.
I really like her but she can be kinda corny at times(her first scene in the season premiere).

ZenaxPure

I liked that he wasn't a killer myself, I actually found his character pretty interesting (even if he is just a walking trope, felt like the actor nailed it pretty well).

I am liking this season a lot though, it's made me a bit more warm to the season 2 finale (which I thought was pretty boring since it was mostly setup). I also like Shaw and Root more than I thought I would (specifically Shaw). Amy Acker is so good at pulling off creepy and for whatever reason I find Shaw's obsession with shooting people hilarious.

Finally caught up on the episodes!

I think Fusco will make a return, he's been in every episode even if minimal, I think it's trying hard to give the women some air time, especially to move shaw more into the main team. Root will come into play soon enough and Fusco will once HR is brought back, they already alluded to something with HR saying things aren't done with Carter yet.

Lonestar

Looks like the podcast of interest has finally updated. Looks like this one is for last weeks and this weeks episode

For a second there, I thought Shaw might have a thing for Carter. (It would explain a few things.) But then I remembered this was a CBS show.

Lonestar

New Ep tonight

Also, Person of Interest: The Game (i.e. WatchDogs) is delayed till next year, after April 1st. So...that happened.

Sober

Tonight!

"Reasonable Doubt"
A New York lawyer is suspected in the death of her husband. When her Number comes up, the team must determine if she's the killer or being framed by the real murderer. Meanwhile, Carter has problems with her new partner when he sees her with Reese.

Did anyone watch the NYCC clip they put out? I'm not sure if it's going to be this week or next week. This is the one. Spoiler alert. And awesome as fuck alert. Also spoiler alert.

Lonestar

Tonight!

Did anyone watch the NYCC clip they put out? I'm not sure if it's going to be this week or next week. This is the one. Spoiler alert. And awesome as fuck alert. Also spoiler alert.

It is pretty spoilery, though alot of us "called this" turn of events already. But it's also pretty awesome.

Lonestar

:lol, Bear faking sick to be undercover.

Swore I saw Root in the opening intro, but not obviously, like she was REALLY hidden amongst the crowd.

Tamanon

Banned
Man, Reginald is a terrible line-reader, lol.

I would not trust jumping from that height onto a bunch of garbage bags.

Lonestar

he looked familiar. Was he in a rap duo/trio back in the 90's. I can't remember the groups name, but he reminds me of one of them.

Lonestar

damn, this show's getting everyone quality screentime, and it's only 1/2 way through

John is so fucking Ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom