• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 3 |OT| The Numbers Keep Coming – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Creeper John!

And it's funny that the only Escape Plan commercials where Caviezel is shown are during Person of Interest.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Creeper John!

And it's funny that the only Escape Plan commercials where Caviezel is shown are during Person of Interest.

was just thinking this.

I know he'll probably get killed along the way, as the UnderBoss, but I wouldn't mind him winning, and AAAhnold and Sly dying horrible, knee-related deaths :lol

Lonestar

hahahahahahahaha

Yeah, Double Jeopardy, husband's alive.

I bet the mobster he owes is russian, Russians are using HR to push down on the wife to get access to the money coming to them.

Ducarmel

Didn't we get a similar episode? I recall the husband and wife ended up falling in love again and decided not to kill each other in the end, I guess this episode is the opposite of that one.

Tamanon

Banned
Didn't we get a similar episode? I recall the husband and wife ended up falling in love again and decided not to kill each other in the end, I guess this episode is the opposite of that one.

That was the one where the husband and wife called out hits on each other and they did therapy for them.

I liked the ending here, mainly because I was thinking those two were both assholes and deserved each other.

torontoml

The one where they put hits on each other? I don't think that was very similar.

Lonestar

Similar in that they try to kill each other, but this one had greed and in the end, malice, with no chance to work things out. Only other thing John could do, is try to disarm her before she shot the husband or himself. Hard thing to do, without shooting her.

Thinking of it in really dark terms, they're the kind (or she is), that if arrested again, could go on and blab about these people who took her, including a cop that she already kind of recognized. Finch and the Gang didn't need that extra heat...John played it beautifully, just really dark :lol

I'll post my full thoughts in the morning since I gotta head to bed and get up early, but:

Anyone else think the POI had the weirdest line deliveries ever?

Lonestar

I'll post my full thoughts in the morning since I gotta head to bed and get up early, but:

Anyone else think the POI had the weirdest line deliveries ever?

She either change accents throughout the show, or tried too hard to either "have an accent" or failed to hide her accent.

I liked the episode, even though it's one of those rare "total standalone/procedural" episodes. Only bit of ongoing story, was the reveal of Carter's partner being HR (which a lot of us called)

Storyline bobbled a bit, when the reveal that the POI was in on it, happened. I'll rewatch to attempt to figure out, but something about the picture being wrong is what clued in Carter somehow.

So, really good first 1/2 hour, up to the reveal of the husband still being alive, bit of a mess for 5-8 minutes, and a good last scene on the boat.

kurbaan

Banned
Does anyone think every scene with John and a female number it seems like he is about to friendzone them any second.

RangersFan

Caught up this season can finally get back in the thread. Need more root this season and hopefully and Harold centric one soon.

Really good episode. Fucking love Shaw now. She is a great and hilarious addition to the team. That scene with her and Lionel in the bank fucking killed me. I want more Shaw/Fusco team ups. First the Amish thing, now this? Great pair. Seriously. Shaw's killing it with the humor.

The POI of the week was so... convoluted. Called Carter's partner being dirty, along with everybody else in the world.

Last scene with John was excellent though. Basically "Fuck all of you terrible people" and then walking away. Loved it. Cold-bloodedly excellent.

The POI was a horrible actor, the actor didn't fit. This lead me to believe she was a bad guy.

Yeah, I could not take her seriously cause her voice was all over the place.

StuBurns

Banned
I came by to complain about the guest star, but looks like I was beaten to the punch.

It's surprising, the casting director usually does an impeccable job on this show.

derFeef

Well the ending was great at least.

Also I wanted to call it since the first episode that
Carters new colleague is from HR
. Should have done it, seemed obvious.

I came by to complain about the guest star, but looks like I was beaten to the punch.

It's surprising, the casting director usually does an impeccable job on this show.

Yeah, it's so weird. Was the casting director out sick? Did he owe somebody a favor? The hell?

Just... such a weird performance. Really took me out of the episode just cause she was like... vibrating or something.

Ending was great though, yeah.

Sober

Yeah, it's so weird. Was the casting director out sick? Did he owe somebody a favor? The hell?

Just... such a weird performance. Really took me out of the episode just cause she was like... vibrating or something.

Ending was great though, yeah.
She sounded way younger than she looked. I was expecting Molly Price, or something similar from her (they really looked alike imo).

just watch it, great ending. Love that John basically said fuck this and leave another gun
but the female actress was terrible, I just thought she was guilty the whole time.

hanzo

Banned
Glad someone agrees that the poi was a bad actor. They do a good job making me hate some of here POI. I love the regular cast. Shaw looks so out of place acting like a woman. She is a badass assassin. They need to have Reese and her hook up. They were meant for each other.

When are we going to see enrico colantani and miles from Lost? Love those characters.

This would be the best show on TV if it was on HBO.

Glad someone agrees that the poi was a bad actor. They do a good job making me hate some of here POI. I love the regular cast. Shaw looks so out of place acting like a woman. She is a badass assassin. They need to have Reese and her hook up. They were meant for each other.

When are we going to see enrico colantani and miles from Lost? Love those characters.

Colantani was in the first episode of Season 3. I'm sure we'll see Leon soon enough.

well he was in the first episode of season 3. But yeah he and the hr boss are my favorite villain by far. Can't wait for their showdown.

Ken Leung is on Night Shift so he might not show up as often as we might think. Hopefully they can squeeze him in once or twice.

Yeah okay, but realistically how long do you think Night Shift will last?

This is the poster for God's sake:

2013_0510_TheNightShift_HeroMain_970x400_JR.jpg

Apoc29

Sometimes I think this show is too smart for its own good. The twists, double/triple crosses can get out of hand. I did like the ending to the latest episode though; wasn't expecting that.

Is Root just gonna appear in every other episode now? I think the crew has enough firepower to handle her and POIs at the same time. But certainly not if their dozen or so archenemies decide to gangbang them as well :p

Linius

Finally caught up with the last two eps. Watching this with my mum has it downsides :p

The Root scenes in episode three were truly phenomenal. She's a brilliant creepy actress. Liked the poi in episode three better. Together with the Root pieces just a very good episode. Watching episode four right behind it makes it a bit of a dull episode. Was enjoyable but nothing special.

Finally caught up with the last two eps. Watching this with my mum has it downsides :p

The Root scenes in episode three were truly phenomenal. She's a brilliant creepy actress. Liked the poi in episode three better. Together with the Root pieces just a very good episode. Watching episode four right behind it makes it a bit of a dull episode. Was enjoyable but nothing special.

Amy Acker's got that kinda creepy murder eyes look about her, yeah.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just caught up on last week's. The POI was a terrible actress, but seems like everyone already said that :p The ending was solid, and Shaw is awesome. Great addition to the show.

Sober

Before I leave for class tonight, remember, new episode tonight!

"Razgovor"
The team's new Number is their youngest: a 10-year-old girl who may be a spy. Meanwhile, Carter continues her hunt for HR.

Clearly whoever wrote that forgot about
the baby in S1

Lonestar

Had to lookup the translation on that word:

Razgovor is a Russian word meaning "dialogue." It is also a Serbo-Croatian word meaning "talk" or "conversation", commonly used when referring to a job interview.

Trivia from the wiki:
The episode was initially titled "PA37ABOP." This may be a corruption of the Cyrillic РАЗГOВОР, which is pronounced "razgovor".

Good thing, but I don't know how РАЗГOВОР would be pronounced, cause it sure doesn't look like razgovor.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Before I leave for class tonight, remember, new episode tonight!

Clearly whoever wrote that forgot about
the baby in S1

CRAP! I thought today was Wednesday, which is when I can watch the episode. Well, it's better than thinking that there was no episode this week that's for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom