• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Mafia |OT| Memento Mori

Sorian

Banned
VOTE: ii-vanguard-ii

Has not said anything in the thread after his rng vote, for somebody that rng votes within the first day to then become completely silent makes him suspicious.

Also welcome WhereAreMahDragonz

Had this quoted to call it wrong but Vanguard did at the bottom of the last page.

I doubt scum is bussing this early so either Style is flailing town or a lot of his vote right now is actually pure (maybe one scum, vanguard who is "stuck" on the vote, or someone who is ballsier about bussing).

PK lurking isn't a good look at all. Hard to say much past that. They aren't exactly hiding the fact and I've seen the "I like to get more facts before actively playing" excuse before and it tends to be valid. Without knowing how PK would play mafia, that's all null to me.

Matt Attack has been fine to me so far. This is his play, he will always do big blocks of text at inopportune times. Read what he is saying, if you can tell there is real effort, he is likely town. At this point, I think it passes the test.

Rats is more suspect to me if we are talking about people who have posted and then dipped. FEP as well, fran says he is the only one noticing but not really the case. FEP is purposely doing the "brb, train" thing where he promises info later and never actually delivers.

It's amazing how hard you are trying to not engage a discussion. I hope I'm not the only one on this.

Let's discussion!
I just don't like getting drawn into reiterating things I've already said. Not really discussion, just wasting everyone's time and effort.

I explained my vote on you when i cast it. I wrote lol when you blamed the vote on rng because i specifically said i don't like rng votes when i voted you. This is reiterating.

Re:Star: we have discussed it. I don't think there's more to be got from it. I think it was valuable and not scummy to discuss it and remember it. No contradiction. I'm in no way pressuring star to role claim.

And no, exmachinas joke omgus vote didn't seem nervous. It's exactly what I'm talking about in not seeming nervous. If anything, dude could stand to be a little more nervous imo.

So, again, what do you want to talk about? I see scum pointlessly sweating with just two votes pulling a real omgus and seeing scumtells in every action while leaving logic by the wayside in the defensive "discussions" you try to generate.

Style

Banned
I'm inclined to give PK a pass. It was bandwagonny, but I'm not sure it was a scummy vote.

Style...you said Rynam and Rats posted in the last page with reads. I'm not seeing it.

I think Rynam is still suspect #1 for me. He's given himself away easily in past games and he's maintaining his silence this time around... and yet we've still ignored him completely.

Vote: Rynam

I was talking about 11037 and Matt Attack, not Rynam.

Style

Banned
Shots are being fired all over the place and it's getting harder and harder to map out who's doing what. (・_・ヾ)

StarSketch, you were the focus of some early spotlight because of your pre-game comment, but you haven't said anything. Give us some reads.

Style

Banned
Okay, Rynam was completely flown off my radar because he was so inactive, looking at his posts, he's waaay too silent. Are we sure he didn't bail on the game or something.

Sorian

Banned
Okay, Rynam was completely flown off my radar because he was so inactive, looking at his posts, he's waaay too silent. Are we sure he didn't bail on the game or something.

There's no way to really know that unless the mods replace him, good rule of thumb is just to always assume everyone is playing until told otherwise. That said, Exodus' read of Rynam definitely isn't a bad one, it's just with the rest of his play, I'm still not sure if he is just leading people around on whatever he thinks will stick.

Was distracted by a lot of things.

There is a lot of inactivity here and I've noticed that when scum is super inactive, Town tends to implode.

Granted, given my activity level, this isn't helping my case.

Anyone doing stuff that looks like role hunting needs to stop, because the last thing we need is to accidentally get the Doctor killed N1 because we prodded too hard or something.

Reads: gut's saying some stuff about FluxWave due to the above, but this could also just be me internally going OMGUS :/

I need to think about the thread as a whole done more.

Sorian

Banned
There have been like four pages worth of activity (100 PPP).

That's way more than not that much.

Actually, and I wonder if PK has researched other games or if this was a subtle leak of what someone else said in scum chat, PK is right, this game is very low activity so far. I've been constantly surprised to check in during my lunch breaks and after waking up to find that we might still be on the same page or just a few posts into the new page.

Verelios

Actually, and I wonder if PK has researched other games or if this was a subtle leak of what someone else said in scum chat, PK is right, this game is very low activity so far. I've been constantly surprised to check in during my lunch breaks and after waking up to find that we might still be on the same page or just a few posts into the new page.
Huh? Game start is usually slow and there are 2 days left. I think urgency picks up after a day or so.

franconp

I have been thinking the same thing. Every morning I'm looking forward to read something when I wake up and I'm totally let down when there are like 5 posts.

We need to do something to generate some discussion. This is not good for town (or persona users if you want the flavour).

Sorian

Banned
Huh? Game start is usually slow and there are 2 days left. I think urgency picks up after a day or so.

20 player game? This has definitely been slow. Of course there will be more fire later in this day phase but day 1 in general tends to be one of the biggest days just because of the foundation and every single player being present. That hasn't really been the case here.

exmachina64 (0)
sorian 75 (140)

kerned (1)
zippedpinhead 88
natiko 126 (373)

sorian (0)
exmachina64 91 (148)

style (4)
ii-vanguard-ii 113
matt attack 182
11037 200
fluxwavez 206 (348)
pk gaming 353

ii-vanguard-ii (2)
sorian 140
style 157 (391)
blackbuzzard 366

franconp (2)
plop 141
flatearthpandas 187

starsketch (1)
verelios 207

rynam (1)
theexodu5 241 (260)
theexodu5 395

blackbuzzard (0)
theexodu5 260 (371)
exmachina64 331 (398)

pk gaming (2)
fluxwavez 348
exmachina64 398

pkgaming (0)
theexodu5 371 (395)

roytheone (0)
el topo 388 (389)

blu_1479502800.png

FluxWaveZ

You might answer on this next page I'm going to read but why?

Mainly a knee-jerk vote based on his post directly above it because I felt something was off. Also because it seemed like a fun time.

But I'm only feeling more strongly about it now. In general, I'm wary of any "I'll sit this discussion out and very carefully place my opinions where I need to" approach. Definitely could be due to someone being a newbie and not wanting to get ganged up on because they said something weird, but it obviously has negative implications as well.

A lot of excuses in his post #347 regarding this, actually. Like I said before, I don't much care for the "I'm new to this, sorry" excuse. Especially not when there are two paragraphs basically revolving around that point.

PK's been taking the easy route, too. At the start of the game when I brought up the first discussion point regarding StarSketch's pre-game nebulousness and my skepticism towards her, he latched on by being unsure that she was a Shadow, but being "fairly certain that she has some sort of special role."

Proceeds to almost directly contradict himself by stating "Sketch doesn't seem suspicious to me at all" and giving a pass to her behaviour which essentially amounts to "It's just StarSketch stuff." Why the sudden change of heart when there was nothing apparent to incite it?

Proceeds to then go after Style as his main target, who is basically everyone's main target because of the way he's been acting.

There's this overall vibe that people have enjoyed mentioning Kerned (RIP) or Rynam as notable inactives and how that was suspicious, but no one pointed at PK Gaming, even when his contribution after a period of silence was this relatively weird question which pretty much came out of nowhere. What would have caused him to ask that, and how come there hasn't been any follow-up from him at all regarding it?

Then there's the bit Natiko pointed out about his pre-game activity and his post-game activity. Not the best of evidence, but he certainly seemed eager and willing before the game started. Right when it did, he suddenly decided to take the silent, methodical approach? Maybe fine on its own, but I'm thinking about this in combination with the other stuff. Not to mention the theoretical that, because the bad guys have their own forum to post in, they'll naturally divide their activity in there and their activity in here, likely affecting their method/rate of posting in this main game thread.

So that is why PK Gaming is currently my top suspect.

Sorian

Banned
Though I said that Style feels like flailing town, that unvote on Vanguard is also weird seeing it on the vote count. That small hunch I have of a Style/Vanguard scum team isn't exactly quelled.

TheExodu5

Banned
Yes I'm pretty silent, I know that's not ideal if you're town (What I am) but I can't help it.

Can I just remind everyone that this has been Rynam's only post?

Maybe a mod prod is more appropriate.

I mean, he's technically posted once so has passed the minimum post count. =\

Style

Banned
Though I said that Style feels like flailing town, that unvote on Vanguard is also weird seeing it on the vote count. That small hunch I have of a Style/Vanguard scum team isn't exactly quelled.

My unvote was because I stated earlier you went from senpai to suspect so I don't want to stack vote with you (and now Buzzard).

Can I just remind everyone that this has been Rynam's only post?

Maybe a mod prod is more appropriate.

I mean, he's technically posted once so has passed the minimum post count. =\

I think the game runners should just handle it, or maybe its a strategy. This game is making me so paranoid

Sorian

Banned
My unvote was because I stated earlier you went from senpai to suspect so I don't want to stack vote with you (and now Buzzard).

Not wanting to join a pile train is an odd excuse to give though. You were already on it but suddenly it got to hot for you to stick around. There was also no reasoning for moving off of vanguard himself, all the reasoning was just about me and buzzard but vanguard didn't say or do anything that changed your mind (at least from what you said).

Style

Banned
Not wanting to join a pile train is an odd excuse to give though. You were already on it but suddenly it got to hot for you to stick around. There was also no reasoning for moving off of vanguard himself, all the reasoning was just about me and buzzard but vanguard didn't say or do anything that changed your mind (at least from what you said).

My reasoning is that I smell a suspicious mob cooking and there's still ~2 days left. I'm not allowed to stop participating in that, hold back my vote and save it for some pressuring elsewhere?

Sorian

Banned
My reasoning is that I smell a suspicious mob cooking and there's still ~2 days left. I'm not allowed to stop participating in that, hold back my vote and save it for some pressuring elsewhere?

Holding back to pressure doesn't make sense. If you had actually moved your vote to a new suspect then I probably wouldn't even had noticed but it's the fact that it got too much for you and you just backed off completely. Considering I already think you and vanguard are scum mates, not really going to change my mind.

Banned
I'd still like to hear more from Rats Off To Ya, 11037, and Matt Attack to try and see who they're suspecting and all that.

They've been extremely quiet.

I did list some of my thoughts here but I'll post an update since a couple of pages have popped up since my last visit.

I too agree with the assessment that PK Gaming is incredibly suspicious. They were bearly active during the very start of the game, make a post asking if they can reference previous games to influence arguments (even though their new?) and after receiving an answer, they choose not to follow up. PK Gaming only jumps in to post after Natiko and FluzWaveZ post their suspicions of him and proceeds to vote for Style.

I would like if Zippedpinhead would appear so he could remove his vote. The player he had his (RNG) vote on is no longer playing so I would like to hear what he thinks of what is going on and who he would vote for now. If he does another RNG vote then I will more than likely change my vote to his as I believe we are well past that point.

Also Rats and Rynam or any other inactive I haven't mentioned please chime in.

Style

Banned
Holding back to pressure doesn't make sense. If you had actually moved your vote to a new suspect then I probably wouldn't even had noticed but it's the fact that it got too much for you and you just backed off completely. Considering I already think you and vanguard are scum mates, not really going to change my mind.

And here I thought you were good at reading. I'm disappointed.

We need to do something to generate some discussion. This is not good for town (or persona users if you want the flavour).
I engaged and you've posted in thread since but don't seem so keen on having that discussion as you claimed? Smells like shadow.

Course you are. Err, who are you pressuring exactly?

I have plenty of time to find someone else.

Your vote is useless right now and it's not because you have no suspects apparently. We need 11 votes to end the day early, not sure suspicious mobs are a real danger quite yet. But when you've got people on your ass, probably better to become more productive to show your towniness, not less.

Rynam

Don't worry i didn't bail anything.

I understand Exodu5 reason to suspect me, but It's not that I'm silent because i'm scared to give away myself or something like that, I just don't talk much if I don't know what to say. I think I'm not really good in getting reads on someone if they don't fuck up and give away their role. So I don't really have much to say or someone to vote for.

FluxWaveZ

I think I'm not really good in getting reads on someone if they don't fuck up and give away their role. So I don't really have much to say or someone to vote for.

So that means you'll basically not know what to say for the entire game. Maybe you could be our sacrificial lamb if we ever need one, like when this day phase comes to a close?

What do you think about what I had to post about PK Gaming?

Banned
Don't worry i didn't bail anything.

I understand Exodu5 reason to suspect me, but It's not that I'm silent because i'm scared to give away myself or something like that, I just don't talk much if I don't know what to say. I think I'm not really good in getting reads on someone if they don't fuck up and give away their role. So I don't really have much to say or someone to vote for.
Do you have any suspicions or anyone? What do you think of what has been posted so far?

franconp

I engaged and you've posted in thread since but don't seem so keen on having that discussion as you claimed? Smells like shadow.

Course you are. Err, who are you pressuring exactly?

You need to chill out a little. I was in a class and browsed a little during recess and make a couple of little post to give some quick thoughts. I had to wait during a day and a half to get you into a discussion but if I make you wait a couple of hours I'm scum? I honestly chuckled a little when I read that.

Let's get on the discussion:

Let's discussion!
I just don't like getting drawn into reiterating things I've already said. Not really discussion, just wasting everyone's time and effort

If you don't want to talk about things and make clarifications you are in the wrong game. This is all the game is about.

I explained my vote on you when i cast it. I wrote lol when you blamed the vote on rng because i specifically said i don't like rng votes when i voted you. This is reiterating.

I asked for clarification. I'm still waiting for it.

Re:Star: we have discussed it. I don't think there's more to be got from it. I think it was valuable and not scummy to discuss it and remember it. No contradiction. I'm in no way pressuring star to role claim.

I didn't say you were pressuring her specifically. I said that anyone who went that road was pressuring her. We don't know what that post was. It could be her roleplaying a character, her getting a role with some funny flavour or she being scum. I find the last one the least possible of all as it would be really stupid for a scum to expose himself that way. She could be something like a hidden partner calling for the rest of the scum but I find that a very long shot.

And no, exmachinas joke omgus vote didn't seem nervous. It's exactly what I'm talking about in not seeming nervous. If anything, dude could stand to be a little more nervous imo.

We have different opinions. I didn't took exmachina's omgus as a joke. He acknowledged he made a omgus vote and when he was questioned about it. All about his vote seems weird. Even when Vanguard questioned about his vote he deflected his answer on him (post 251). And I'm not even talking about the question about the roles.

So, again, what do you want to talk about? I see scum pointlessly sweating with just two votes pulling a real omgus and seeing scumtells in every action while leaving logic by the wayside in the defensive "discussions" you try to generate.

Are you calling my posts omgus? Now is my turn: lol.

I have been trying to engage you into discuss the game for a long time. I didn't went hard after you nor voted you. I took quite but even now you are only talking about a couple of things. We know you are ok with exmachina and starsketch. Not much else.

I will invite you to play a game. I will pick 3 names from the roster and you have to give me your opinion on them and you pick 3 names and I will give you my opinions on them. I will even let you go first. We can even go viral after and add more people to the game. It could be like an icebucket challange for mafia.

This will be my last post of the day. I had a 10hr difficult day at work and after that a 3hr japanese class. It's 11pm and I haven't eaten yet. So if you are up to the challenge give me the 3 names and I try to give my answer tomorrow morning before I leave for work.

Rynam

So that means you'll basically not know what to say for the entire game. Maybe you could be our sacrificial lamb if we ever need one, like when this day phase comes to a close?

What do you think about what I had to post about PK Gaming?

I don't think that's the case for the whole game no. And I don't like being a sacrificial lamb that would mean town loses a Person.

About PK Gaming, I don't really know what to say about him, but I think he's at least someone to look into.

Do you have any suspicions or anyone? What do you think of what has been posted so far?

Nope nothing really.

FluxWaveZ

I don't think that's the case for the whole game no. And I don't like being a sacrificial lamb that would mean town loses a Person.

About PK Gaming, I don't really know what to say about him, but I think he's at least someone to look into.

I ask for your opinion on one of the highest profile players in the game right now and all you have to say is "I don't know but he's someone worth looking into." That's a surface level description of, like, literally every player right now.

It doesn't matter if you like it or not, there might be situations where we're at an impasse because we're not quite sure who to lynch, and we want to avoid lynching people who are potentially helpful for Town due to their contributions or because of the possibility that they're a power role. If someone is neither, then they look like a mighty appealing choice for a lynch because not only have they proven themselves redundant, but also because of the possibility that they're a Shadow.

So I'm changing my vote from RNG to PK Gaming. The more I think about it, the more it doesn't sit right with me the way he was mostly silent (but has admitted to lurking) and suddenly appears to answer accusations that he's scum, then goes right into the spotlight-shifting vote against Style (who had been a prime target the day before).

If new info arises, I'll obviously change my vote, but until then:

Vote: PK Gaming

As an aside, I'm going back thru flatearthpanda's posts. His latest post hit me as strange. The way he was so quick to just push the scum narrative on franconp after being called out seemed like a desperation swing (like "I'm not scum! YOU'RE scum!"), though maybe that's just a normal reaction for some.

Also, his first game post was about StarSketch's pre-game chuckle about her role PM. It's post 82, and he says: "The example role pm isn't that funny. This is a better direction to go than whether or not to nl day one imo."

He didn't say it's a better direction than an RNG vote--maybe because an RNG vote has a chance (even a tiny chance is a chance) at hitting scum. So maybe he wants RNG off the table.

Nope, he said it's better than not lynching at all. Seems awfully anxious to have a clearly defined target.

Maybe it's nothing, but that's where my head's at. I'll sleep on it.

And yes, I know flatearthpanda says he doesn't like RNG votes. But no-lynch voting wasn't even mentioned before he made that post, so why so quick to dismiss it as a bad idea and then be so quick to say "let's kill her instead"?

You need to chill out a little. I was in a class and browsed a little during recess and make a couple of little post to give some quick thoughts. I had to wait during a day and a half to get you into a discussion but if I make you wait a couple of hours I'm scum? I honestly chuckled a little when I read that.

Let's get on the discussion:

If you don't want to talk about things and make clarifications you are in the wrong game. This is all the game is about.

I asked for clarification. I'm still waiting for it.

Are you calling my posts omgus? Now is my turn: lol.

I have been trying to engage you into discuss the game for a long time. I didn't went hard after you nor voted you. I took quite but even now you are only talking about a couple of things. We know you are ok with exmachina and starsketch. Not much else.

Eh. When you're actively posting but don't acknowledge when you're given chance for your talk, that could read as needing to wait for some coaching. Flux mentioned earlier how defensive you were and you cooled off in general after that. Could be you saw wisdom, could be your team saw wisdom. Either way, that may be the explanation you seek. Sorian already explained the first bit, just thought the ongoing rng argument was pretty pointless and wanted to apply some pressure to move on. The other part is that I also saw you squirming with sorian and was hoping a vote on you might increase your defensiveness. Mind that this was before flux called you out. Your reactions have been kind of interesting but like i said you have chilled out.

Btw, I never said I'm okay with star. Machina is the only positive impression I've given afair.

I will invite you to play a game. I will pick 3 names from the roster and you have to give me your opinion on them and you pick 3 names and I will give you my opinions on them. I will even let you go first. We can even go viral after and add more people to the game. It could be like an icebucket challange for mafia.
I imagine we'll get around to posting some read lists anyway so meh. If you want to do this I'd prefer to just start dropping questions while we're both active and respond on the fly rather than having a day to come up with stuff.

Also, his first game post was about StarSketch's pre-game chuckle about her role PM. It's post 82, and he says: "The example role pm isn't that funny. This is a better direction to go than whether or not to nl day one imo."

He didn't say it's a better direction than an RNG vote--maybe because an RNG vote has a chance (even a tiny chance is a chance) at hitting scum. So maybe he wants RNG off the table.

Nope, he said it's better than not lynching at all. Seems awfully anxious to have a clearly defined target.

Maybe it's nothing, but that's where my head's at. I'll sleep on it.
Nl is a joke. A lot of games that gets talked about as something "to kick off discussion" and we never ever do it. But when there's already something interesting to talk about, why not talk about it? That was star.

To the bold, if I wanted rng vote off the table wouldn't it make sense for me to say it would be better than rng instead of nl?

Anywho, I'd like to hear from dragonz.

Nl is a joke. A lot of games that gets talked about as something "to kick off discussion" and we never ever do it. But when there's already something interesting to talk about, why not talk about it? That was star.

To the bold, if I wanted rng vote off the table wouldn't it make sense for me to say it would be better than rng instead of nl?

I took it more as not even acknowledging the possibility of RNG because you didn't want to get it into someone's head to go in that direction (due to the possibility of accidentally hitting scum).

But fair enough, I suppose. Just getting some reads and learning as I go.

This game is a bit weird for me considering I haven't played with many on the roster. As for PK, I don't know how to feel. I mean yeah he's suspicious, but I also can't tell if this is just his play or something more.

I did like Flux's analysis of him, but if we do lynch him and he turns out to be town, then I would like to look deeper into him.

Interestingly enough, Fran is playing a little bit more hectic and wild than I remember from Overwatch mafia. He was town there, and it's not an indication of scum, but I think it's something to look out for.

PK Gaming

Ooohoo you have no IDEA how badly I've wanted to go at it with you, Flux. Bring. It. On.

apollo-deskslam%28b%29.gif

PK's been taking the easy route, too. At the start of the game when I brought up the first discussion point regarding StarSketch's pre-game nebulousness and my skepticism towards her, he latched on by being unsure that she was a Shadow, but being "fairly certain that she has some sort of special role."

Latched onto YOUR skepticism? Really? Please, don't flatter yourself. I've had that idea about her from the minute she made that post. Uncertainty is not a word I would use to describe my feelings towards her role. Barring a miracle, I was convinced she wasn't scum (but I was also convinced that Persona 5 wasn't going to get delayed, so what do I know!)

Proceeds to almost directly contradict himself by stating "Sketch doesn't seem suspicious to me at all" and giving a pass to her behaviour which essentially amounts to "It's just StarSketch stuff." Why the sudden change of heart when there was nothing apparent to incite it?

And what has changed, really? I STILL don't think she's a shadow, so what exactly about her warrants suspicion? Unless there are other roles i'm not aware of, I don't think she's scum. Where's the change of heart?

Proceeds to then go after Style as his main target, who is basically everyone's main target because of the way he's been acting.

I've already given reasons for why I went after Style. He was an easy vote, and his actions were suspicious, but that's irrelevant. You'll see why soon.

There's this overall vibe that people have enjoyed mentioning Kerned (RIP) or Rynam as notable inactives and how that was suspicious, but no one pointed at PK Gaming, even when his contribution after a period of silence was this relatively weird question which pretty much came out of nowhere. What would have caused him to ask that, and how come there hasn't been any follow-up from him at all regarding it?

Then there's the bit Natiko pointed out about his pre-game activity and his post-game activity. Not the best of evidence, but he certainly seemed eager and willing before the game started. Right when it did, he suddenly decided to take the silent, methodical approach? Maybe fine on its own, but I'm thinking about this in combination with the other stuff. Not to mention the theoretical that, because the bad guys have their own forum to post in, they'll naturally divide their activity in there and their activity in here, likely affecting their method/rate of posting in this main game thread.

So that is why PK Gaming is currently my top suspect.

Or maybe, just maybe as I've said countless times, I wanted to stand back and see play out precisely to avoid a situation like this. Compound the above with real life obligations such as school and work, my general excitement for other things like Pokemon Sun & Moon (feel free to search through my post and check the receipts) and my excitement for the Persona 5 stream (today was a gut punch), and it's pretty easy to see how I my activity in this thread would drop.

UNVOTE: Style

VOTE: FluxWaveZ

Changing my vote. Call it whatever you want, but I am now putting the pressure on YOU now.

apollo-confident%28a%29.gif

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, FLUX? I'M BRINGING THE FIRE!

Plop is also interesting to me. During my read of the thread he seemed to post a lot and quote a lot of people without really saying anything. He goes from Buzzard to PK as his top scum on the flip of a dime. I haven't felt any real consistency with him, which is worrying.

Interestingly enough, Fran is playing a little bit more hectic and wild than I remember from Overwatch mafia. He was town there, and it's not an indication of scum, but I think it's something to look out for.

Fran definitely has an aggressive play style so far. I can't tell if he's a Persona user or a Shadow, but it's a bold play on his part.

FluxWaveZ

If that's the extent of your "pressure," PK, let me say that it's a disappointment.

I was convinced she wasn't scum

Right. Is that why you stated the following?

I don't think Sketch is naive enough to out herself as a scum, so we can maybe rule her out on being one (emphasis on maybe since there's no such thing as a done deal; see last week).

I didn't know words like "think" and "maybe" were supposed to connote "convinced." In fact, I'm pretty sure they're not. You were uncertain, like anyone else who should be uncertain of everyone else's alignment. And then that uncertainty mysteriously turned into certainty. How? Why? Absolutely no one here could be "certain" that she isn't a Shadow. Even YOU shouldn't be certain she's a Shadow. So why are you talking like the both of you are a team and that you're protecting her when, in reality, she could very well be your enemy?

I've already given reasons for why I went after Style. He was an easy vote, and his actions were suspicious, but that's irrelevant. You'll see why soon.

Going after the "easy vote" is the opposite of a good look, just so you know. Scum like "easy votes" because it gives them the illusion that they're doing something substantial and contributing to the town, when they're just trying to blend in with the herd and ensure that no one specifically points the finger at them when the lynch flips Town. And here you are openly stating that the reason you voted for Style was because they were the easy vote.

Besides that, I don't understand your last point. It's irrelevant? I'll see soon? You're talking like you have more concrete information than everyone else, or at least than I do. How is that possible when Town DOESN'T have any concrete information to go on? The only group that would are the Shadows. Or some power role that somehow got info on Night 0.

Or maybe, just maybe as I've said countless times, I wanted to stand back and see play out precisely to avoid a situation like this. Compound the above with real life obligations such as school and work, my general excitement for other things like Pokemon Sun & Moon (feel free to search through my post and check the receipts) and my excitement for the Persona 5 stream (today was a gut punch), and it's pretty easy to see how I my activity in this thread would drop.

More excuses. Neat. All of this matters not to me or your activity. There is a very distinct difference in tone between your pre-game posts and your post-game posts, where that really isn't the case with others. That's why it's being brought up. It's not simply about the number of posts, it's about your approach to them.

I do understand that you'd want to stand back and see things play out to avoid yourself getting lynched, though. A Shadow would definitely want to avoid that situation at all costs.

And now you're trying to somehow lead a mob against me with absolutely zero reason other than your empty arguments that somehow incriminate me... for some reason?

You'll have to bring better things to the table, PK, or I swear I'll see you lynched by the end of this day phase.

Top Bottom