• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 6 : new gameplay video of final version

Solid

Cant wait for this. Been without a footie game for 2 weeks (gave PES5 to my little brother).

Anyone know if Konami included the transfers from the deadline day? A. Cole in Chelsea, Baptista in Arsenal etc.?

Current gen FIFA certainly didn't, for some reason they were up todate until the 28th of August according to the splash screen. Everyone knows that major transfers happen on the 31st of August! :lol

PleoMax

Banned
I need this!!!!

And i'm gonna try Fifa this time around too, because from what i saw, it looks pretty damm good.

heh its the current gen version, i was hoping to see the 360 version.

toomuch73

Solid said:
Cant wait for this. Been without a footie game for 2 weeks (gave PES5 to my little brother).

Anyone know if Konami included the transfers from the deadline day? A. Cole in Chelsea, Baptista in Arsenal etc.?

Yes ! For example, M.Diarra is on Real Madrid team. That's very good :)

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
MCV says PES is out October 27th.

And Football Manager 2007 is out on the 30th!!!!

FOOTIE OVERLOAD COMMENCE!

SumGamer

Konami should make use of internet connection by let user connecting to their site to sync with the real-life transfers (if they wanted to that is)

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
toomuch73 said:
Xbox 360 version will include new features like an advanced online mode, better than ps2 version.

I think it's only 2 players while PS2 supports 8. I'm still waiting for some new details about PES6 on Live. Was there any new info about it at X06?

Solid

toomuch73 said:
Xbox 360 version will include new features like an advanced online mode, better than ps2 version.
Probably but the PS2 version will have 2 exclusive modes, Random Match Mode and International Challenge Mode :)

Ya know, it just dawned on me that American footie fans who own a 360 are getting the shaft.

Absolutely nothing has been mentioned about an American version of this series on the 360. Are they just going to bring PES 6 overhere, or will it get the usual further tweaking/rebranding (WE10 International). EB Games/Gamestop/Amazon have nothing for a release date, hell it's not even mentioned!!!

Holy crap, we Americans are stuck with FIFA 07 'til god knows when.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Outdoor Miner said:
Ya know, it just dawned on me that American footie fans who own a 360 are getting the shaft.

Absolutely nothing has been mentioned about an American version of this series on the 360. Are they just going to bring PES 6 overhere, or will it get the usual further tweaking/rebranding (WE10 International). EB Games/Gamestop/Amazon have nothing for a release date, hell it's not even mentioned!!!

Holy crap, we Americans are stuck with FIFA 07 'til god knows when.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK.

Somebody posted the US release date above ;) Or maybe that's current gen only... my bad.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Gamecocks625 said:
Oh no my friend. In theory, that's the release date for all systems, current and next-gen.

:) That would make sense since it's being released on PS2, PC & 360 all on the same date in Europe.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Outdoor Miner said:
Yeah but that's the Euro release date. I'm referring to the non-existant US version. :)

Euro release date has been confirmed as October 27th so I think that January 9th '07 really is the US date.

Shinobi

Francias Castiglione said:
Current gen FIFA certainly didn't, for some reason they were up todate until the 28th of August according to the splash screen. Everyone knows that major transfers happen on the 31st of August! :lol

:lol EA Sports is just embarassing themselves this year...

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
I think it should be clarified that the PS2 version is not 8 players online. I mean the PS2 could barely handle 2 players online - we've heard a snippet of news and the internet has ran with it, but we havent heard any actual confirmation or reviews or any hard fact.

This rumour is actually in relation to the PS3 edition - where I have read direct news about it. Basically we can have an online ID and our own position and player and say I'm a striker and do really well for my team, I might attract some attention from rival teams who want me to play up front for them.

Would like some clarification on this feature. There is no way the PS2 version online will surpass the X360 version, no way in hell!!!! :)

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
kaizoku said:
I think it should be clarified that the PS2 version is not 8 players online. I mean the PS2 could barely handle 2 players online - we've heard a snippet of news and the internet has ran with it, but we havent heard any actual confirmation or reviews or any hard fact.

This rumour is actually in relation to the PS3 edition - where I have read direct news about it. Basically we can have an online ID and our own position and player and say I'm a striker and do really well for my team, I might attract some attention from rival teams who want me to play up front for them.

Would like some clarification on this feature. There is no way the PS2 version online will surpass the X360 version, no way in hell!!!! :)

The first time I heard it was in this interview on Gamespot.

He clearly says that the PS2 version supports up to 8 players online. I'm not sure if that will be like an 8 person lobby and you take turns to play against each other but he does say it. We will find out for sure in less than a month :D

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/winningeleven10/media.html (Interview 1 Aug 23rd)

Top Bottom