• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phoenix Point Official Launch Trailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Take on a brutal alien menace in Phoenix Point, the new strategy game from the creator of X-COM. Manage your troops on the battlefield and your bases on a global scale. Work with or against rival factions to uncover the secrets of the alien invasion. Explore, secure resources, research new technologies, and fight. It's time to rise from the ashes.

With Phoenix Point less than a week away from release, we kick-off our playthrough by working through the tactical tutorial. This video contains cutscenes and narration from the early game, which is not spoiler-heavy. Future videos are likely to contain more story elements.

mcz117chief

It is great. I only played the 1st backer build and now the full game and I am very satisfied with the results so far. I just hope the game can keep the high standard it sets near the start.

Bubba77

ive put in about 5 hours today. If you like xcom you will like this. Its basically a clone. Not as good as xcom2 to me, but still very good. recommended

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Top Bottom