• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Photographer gets oWned by Cameron Diaz & Justin Timberlake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gantz

Banned
m7gia

m7gj6

m7ghs

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
m7gj6

Justin: "Whas up, n*gga? You wanna throwdown bitch?"
Guy: "Playa you ain't shit. Pshhhhh."

Master Z

Bob White said:
m7gj6

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

When Timberlake gets up in your grill and you don't do anything, YOU'RE NOT A MAN ANYMORE!

True say. I dream of the day Timberflake would step to me like that...

MIMIC

Banned
m7gj6

Justin: "How you like me in dis shirt?"
Photographer: *licks lips* "Damn, I know I want me a piece'a DAT!"

hXc_thugg

Timberlake is not trying, Timberlake is hard.

Why is Cameron the one getting physical?

If Timberlake would of done it he probably would of gotten sued for assault or some shit. No man is going to take Cameron Diaz to court for beating them up.

3phemeral

Maybe they attacked him because that particular photographer went beyond their boundaries? I remember watching a vid of Bjork knocking out and dragging down a thai reporter because she was hounding her for the past 3 days :) Funny stuff.

Trakball

Banned
3pheMeraLmiX said:
Maybe they attacked him because that particular photographer went beyond their boundaries? I remember watching a vid of Bjork knocking out and dragging down a thai reporter because she was hounding her for the past 3 days :) Funny stuff.

Actually it's because she was hellbent on taking pix of Bjork's son when Bjork told her not to. She FUCKED that woman up too! Smashing her head on the floor & everything!

nitewulf

ok first of all they didnt go afetr the 2nd photographer who was taking these pictures. secondly, thats a nice camera, i think thats a nikon D70...i'd be pissed if someone took that off of me.

bjork

Bob White said:
Bjork = King of Iron Fist!

new tag plz :)

Anyway, that happened not just because she didn't want the photographer taking a photo of Sindri, but because she'd been on the road almost 12 months straight without a day off, according to her.

nitewulf

m7gj6

timberlake: i'm real up close and personal now bitch, what're you gonna do about it???
cameraman: daaaaamn, that color looks good on you.
timberlake:
*steps back*
oh really? you really think so? thanx man...yeah its forest green with a slight bluish hue, found it on sale at Old Navy, do you think my jeans are too tight?

J2 Cool

Seriously, this is a regular guy. He doesn't got the cash to spend on what they throw around like pennies. Ignorant asses. I just wish paparazzi returned the favor to celebs like that. Like Britney throwing a drink on one of em. Imagine what the hell she'd do if it were done to her. Or if someone stole something from Diaz and Timberlake. They're such fucking asses on their high horse. I can't stand that stuff. And Justin's such a bitch walking up to that dude like that. I wish the dude would have pushed his ass back or something at least

mrmyth

J2 Cool said:
Seriously, this is a regular guy. He doesn't got the cash to spend on what they throw around like pennies. Ignorant asses.

A regular guy doing a shit job. This is like complaining when somebody smashes a telemarketer's phone. He's a grown-ass man. He chose to take a job where he pissed people off in person. Sucks to be him.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
mrmyth said:
A regular guy doing a shit job. This is like complaining when somebody smashes a telemarketer's phone. He's a grown-ass man. He chose to take a job where he pissed people off in person. Sucks to be him.
Having a shitty job that annoys celebrities isn't a justification for theft, assault and harassment.

hXc_thugg

True on both counts, and that is how it is balanced. Celebrities have to deal with people taking their picture all the time, photographers have to buy new cameras a lot.

mrmyth

karasu said:
The celebs chose to take a job where they'd have to deal with people like him.

I choose to have a phone. Before the DNC list, that was the same as choosing to be harassed by telemarketers. Even after the DNC list, I still get bothered. Doesn't make it right.

karasu

mrmyth said:
I choose to have a phone. Before the DNC list, that was the same as choosing to be harassed by telemarketers. Even after the DNC list, I still get bothered. Doesn't make it right.

It doesn't make it wrong either. Annoying? sure. Everybody in the world knows that if you go for the mainstream audience, the papparazzi come right along with it. Doing something like this only makes them hound you more. That's probably what they want.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
IIRC, paparrazi get paid a lot if they land the right pictures. I wouldn't feel too sorry for this "ordinary joe" having to shell out some bucks to replace his camera.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
So because he's a paparazzi, it's okay that some people stole his stuff and assaulted him? Do I have that right? Taking a picture justifies getting robbed and hit?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Dan said:
So because he's a paparazzi, it's okay that some people stole his stuff and assaulted him? Do I have that right? Taking a picture justifies getting robbed and hit?

Not at all, just responding to the "celebrities on their high horses, he hasn't got the cash like they have" post etc. I'm sure he ain't as rich as they are, but I doubt he's left wanting for money either. He could make back any money spent on a camera relatively quickly, I would think, if he's good at his job.

Gek54

Didnt she have enough martial art training to know how to take that guy down. Her right leg should be behind his legs and she totally could have put the beat down while he was on the ground.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
J2 Cool said:
Seriously, this is a regular guy. He doesn't got the cash to spend on what they throw around like pennies. Ignorant asses. I just wish paparazzi returned the favor to celebs like that. Like Britney throwing a drink on one of em. Imagine what the hell she'd do if it were done to her. Or if someone stole something from Diaz and Timberlake. They're such fucking asses on their high horse. I can't stand that stuff. And Justin's such a bitch walking up to that dude like that. I wish the dude would have pushed his ass back or something at least
paparrazi are fucking scum. Their job is to harass celebrities and invade their privacy. They fucking deserve what they get.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I think Paparazzi are shit. Just because you choose to express yourself artistically doesnt mean you and your family should be an open target for this assholes.

That said there are some people that want to go live up the celebrity lifestyle and be noticed when its convenient for them, and want to disappear when they feel like it. Cant have it both ways. celebrities that go on ET or US weekly and talk all about their personal lives and who they are dating to try and get you to go see their newest shitty movie cannot turn around and get pissed off when someone tries to make money off of your personal lives.

Now, actors that keep their personal lives to themselves and just talk about their craft (Viggo Mortinson, Johnny Depp come to mind) can get pissed and beat the shit out of these people all they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom