• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Photoshop GAF - Retro Box art for Modren Games

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
oh oh oh - someone do some of those fantastic spreadsheet covers from SEGA's glorious days. I think MegaDrive had those, and Master System.

LRB1983

Banned
2agt4xg.png

Syril

Oh God, after seeing that cover I don't know whether to approach The Conduit from a semi-serious or campy angle. Nicely done.

Jtrizzy

Hey could someone help me with an avatar? it is a png file, and for some reason it gets resized too much when I put it on as my avatar.

wizard.png

it's displaying the right size when I post it in the post as opposed to the avatar. Help me please!

Mdk7

Salmon said:
shadowofthecolossus-nesbox.gif

The collosi seems pretty happy in this picture :lol

(hint: don't scroll the whole picture down)
Cool!!!

I previously skipped this thread, and boy i was WRONG!
Great work guys!

Jtrizzy

dang nobody wants to help me with my easy avatar request above? I've been messing with it for an hour and can't get it to work.

Mdk7

Ok, i've made a little something in the last hour...
I just couldn't resist, i love the idea behind this topic!

Bioshock.png

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Jtrizzy said:
Hey could someone help me with an avatar? it is a png file, and for some reason it gets resized too much when I put it on as my avatar.

wizard.png

it's displaying the right size when I post it in the post as opposed to the avatar. Help me please!
The forum rules states that every avatar must be always 90x120x150kb. It will always resize them automatically to 90 pixels in width. This may help you:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117729

=| I can't do these, my PC can't handle the photoshop files. They're simply too big for my 1gb-rammed non-powerhouse PC to handle. Can anyone post a front-only Megadrive cover template at a reasonable size for those of us with shatty PCs?

dacuk

_dementia said:
3445060067_cf96a73df6.jpg

I bit sloppy, but whatever, I'm at work.
Art is Udon crew I think.

Very nice....

But no Super NES equivalent?

Also, a Contra 4 cover for Super NES would be really cool...

daCuk said:
Very nice....

But no Super NES equivalent?

Also, a Contra 4 cover for Super NES would be really cool...
thanks

time was limited and the piece I wanted to use was vertically oriented so I ended up going with the Genny alone

Over the weekend I might try to improve it and make a SNES counterpart in high res.

tracch

This thread is just pure WIN! Seeing all these nice art works done makes me want to join but I have no creativity and poor photoshop skills.

Top Bottom