• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

9ekgI.jpg

That mustache definitely gave him a distinct memorable look that he would not have had otherwise. He looks far more imposing/serious without it, which I'm sure is why he kept it (to make him more likable to young people and women, I'm being serious, that was the motivation for a lot of his image decisions). Lincoln didn't grow a beard until he was running for national office because his advisers told him people thought he looks too skinny/unhealthy.

Megasoum

Banned
CHEEZMO™;41435936 said:
Ciarán Hinds.

Wow I saw the picture on the next page and he's the first person I thought too. He was in a bunch of good movies Tinker Tailer Soldier Spy, Road to perdition, Sum of all fears (yeah yeah I know, I'm probably the only person on earth who actually loved that movie lol).

Oh and looks like he will be a regular in Game of Thrones season 3!

Wow I saw the picture on the next page and he's the first person I thought too. He was in a bunch of good movies Tinker Tailer Soldier Spy, Road to perdition, Sum of all fears (yeah yeah I know, I'm probably the only person on earth who actually loved that movie lol).

Oh and looks like he will be a regular in Game of Thrones season 3!

You forgot Munich!

And yes, when I saw that picture I also immediately though Ciaran Hinds.

Melchiah

doesn't show the part where you have to get the knife and pry them from the plastic, breaking the ice cup tray and cutting yourself in the process.

cool though, better than the old fashioned tray.

Depending on the material they don't necessarily stick, like in my vanilla model that came with the fridge.

Top Bottom