• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
mff-redbaron.jpg

Ad Infinitum said:
Brilliant irony? Got to be...

No?

PS. Thanks for recognizing my post for what it was...

Mudkips

Banned
Inexplicable said:
Great thread!
I don't get some of those pokemon pictures, though. Blast my limited knowledge of pokemons. D:

Raichu - write you
Slowbro - slow, bro
Horsea - whore see
Machop - (I)mma chop
Weedle - weed'll (weed will)
Magikarp - magic carp(et)

Baker

Banned
out0v0rder said:
I know where that Deja Vu gentlemens club is. They had midget twins a while ago.
All the Deja Vu clubs I've seen have that sign. It's their slogan, not specific to one establishment.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
activatethesmile said:

:lol I used to work at a dejavu, you should have seen some of the posters that had pictures of the three ugly ones. They had some guys dressed up in drag. Although they certainly could have just picked some of the girls who worked there...yeck.

McLovin

i_am_not_jon_ames said:
yup, on the 1UP show. to be fair, as a joke. but, in every joke there is some truth, methinks. :lol
I didn't think it was a joke when I saw it. To me, that show lost a toooon of credibility when they said that. Not that Gears 2 is bad.. its just not perfect.

missbreedsiddx said:
:lol I used to work at a dejavu, you should have seen some of the posters that had pictures of the three ugly ones. They had some guys dressed up in drag. Although they certainly could have just picked some of the girls who worked there...yeck.

Hahaha I live a couple of miles from a stripclub that used to be a Deja Vu showgirls. Those billboards were always hilarious, though I never did see one with the actual 3 ugly ones. Funny that it was located a couple of miles from my old high school, it's probably where they got most of their new dancers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom