• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Sl4m

Buseys.gif

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Blooper said:
I really hope this doesn't get me in trouble
HotTubMess.gif

Ultra fake, been around a while on the net (years) lol but still fake.

Look at how fast she gets up, notice how shes out of the water before it changes color and then after shes out of it the color changes in all directions so evenly and so deeply.

It's funny how the black girls reaction is to look exactly at the spot down @ the water as her first move as if she knew what was happening instantly

Brian Griffin said:
WTF happened to her!? The water changes color so fast she had to be full of liquid. How do you not feel that coming?

Fake my friend, unless she has 6 exhaust holes in both of her thighs knee caps and behind them that isn't even possible.

I did this photoshop of Phil Harrison as Ralph Baer... it's kinda funny.

It needs more, like some funny quotes or something tho... feel free to add whatever you guys want.

bgtymo.jpg

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
HotTubMess.gif

omfg here's the video.... looks ALOT more real than that gif but still fake still THINK it's fake omg.. lol I don't know now.. :lol :lol :lol

WARNING BOOBIES in video (you can see it in the gif as well but not that noticeable)! I just noticed them, upper right chick is topless, don't want to get banned lol.. search this below on youtube.

youtube search: "jacuzzi vs. diarrhea :p just watch"

:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom