• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
2lnddmu.jpg

2diogwh.jpg

11vti1d.jpg

ac9a91.jpg

os97a8.jpg

1zqvnyp.jpg

2lkxs87.jpg

ejhgg3.jpg

Crystalkoen

Vek said:
http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp52/el-bandido/Australia_post_racism.jpg

A shame it's a harassment-awareness poster, and not an occurring event we could watch unfold. The look on that Asian woman's face pretty much screams that she's about to turn around and shove those chopsticks straight up dude's nose.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I thought at first the guy was trying to set her on fire with his mind. The blonde lady is what makes that picture great.

Kozak

Banned
Grug said:
God, that brochure stereotypes both racists and Asian people. Did she have to be eating rice?

They do though..

the chopsticks was a bit far..but all my asian friends take a lot of pride in eating rice every single day..

orion434

squidhands said:
Sadly, I'd recognize the fake jugs of Carmen Electra anywhere. Still made me laugh out loud at work, though. :lol

8533full.jpg

The funny part about the Sign Language pic is that they are all legitimate Signs, not made up... Yesterday, With, Without, Color, Enough, Cup, Sandwich... the last one is Hot Dog.

Forkball

The racism poster is hilarious. First of all, why is a fat middle-aged unkempt guy making fun of a hot Asian chick? Secondly, the Asian girl is looking a bit too seductively at the her food. And the blonde is just laughing her ass off at the guy, which makes it seem like they are saying, "Don't be racist despite it being hilarious and it will get everyone to love you."

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
rayner said:
The funny part about the Sign Language pic is that they are all legitimate Signs, not made up... Yesterday, With, Without, Color, Enough, Cup, Sandwich... the last one is Hot Dog.

:lol thats funny, I saved the pic to show my sister cause she knows sign language.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Fimbulvetr said:
YUR DOIN' IT WRONG!!!

Save for the third image those actually have reasons that people would laugh.
Shut up, everything in this thread has reasons to make people laugh. There should have been a title change long ago, but no one cares enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom