• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
Chussy Pacer said:
and this one makes me laugh and i dont know why
sporks.jpg
Is that an alien she has there?

holy fuck the sea is an awful, awful place

As for Chussy Pacer, you're a cockhole boy.

itxaka

Defeatist
Dragona now, eh Oli?

You are such a loser man, coming to gaf just to troll and gain points on your other loser's forum. What an idiot.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Okay, challenge time. Someone take this Bayonetta pic...

bayonetta_screen.jpg

... and combine it with either the DAT ASS meme or a dog sniffing said ass. First person to do it wins +1 awesomeness and +1 respect. Go! :D

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
trejo said:
While I haven't really been here that long I swear this is by far the worst batch of juniors* I've ever seen. Jeez.

fixed for the sports fans

Zero Hero

trejo said:
While I haven't really been here that long I swear this is by far the worst batch of juniors I've ever seen. Jeez.
I'm pretty sure it was a former(banned) member who got back in. It's not he first time this happened.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Blackace said:
fixed for the sports fans
Yeah, mario ate my burguer is by far one of the best juniors. I also claim him as my property :lol

jmdajr said:
and that's that.

back to the funnies!

5wfhb5.gif
That could be Fedor ... :lol

Forkball

CultureClearance said:
:lol :lol :lol those jar jar binks pics are just so cruel.
Normally I don't get upset at people for not knowing nerdy stuff, but did you just seriously confuse Jabba the Hutt with Jar Jar Binks? Come on man, come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom