• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prez

Forkball said:
Normally I don't get upset at people for not knowing nerdy stuff, but did you just seriously confuse Jabba the Hutt with Jar Jar Binks? Come on man, come on.

Almost everyone I know who's not a Star Wars fan would recognize Jabba the Hutt but not be able to name it. And most of them refer to the movies as Star Trek.

Jabba_the_Hut.jpg

That photo is incredibly dumb, but it literally had me laughing to near tears every time I looked at it for about 3 days.

In other news, Twitter and CAG are down.....life..flashing...before...eyes.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
AHappyPanda said:
http://www.maniacworld.com/star_wars_jokes/Jabba_the_Hut.jpg[img]

That photo is incredibly dumb, but it literally had me laughing to near tears every time I looked at it for about 3 days.

In other news, Twitter and CAG are down.....life..flashing...before...eyes.[/QUOTE]
:lol Good one. And thanks for the twitter update. I was wondering what was up...

Yeah the Narwhale incident saves IGN from being completely without humor ;-)

Olimario was a poster here at Neogaf, big Nintendo fan, talked a lot about the grass in games (Wind Waker's grass for an example). There was an incident with him posting some pictures of his girlfriend and the thread quickly went to hell.

Anyway back to topic

1.jpg

girlda.jpg

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Rewrite said:
I'm sure it's been posted already, but I saw it again and laughed:

2ceglrq.jpg

I watched American Psycho again yesterday, and all the scenes with her in, all I could think about was that picture.. :lol

Shoogoo

AHappyPanda said:
Jabba_the_Hut.jpg

In other news, Twitter and CAG are down.....life..flashing...before...eyes.

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom