• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh | Late 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredcopter

Neo Member
mr.beers said:
Marisa Tomei?

Marisa-Tomei-Seinfeld_l.jpg

KScorp

_Isaac said:
What the heck is Foursquare?
It's social networking connected with location. So you can check into wherever you currently are, showing everyone you're there. It has some other features related to locations as well, I'm not too familiar with it.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
WyndhamPrice said:
Don't mixes typically live longer than the breeds they come from?
Breeds have a tendency to carry hereditary genetic diseases. If you combine two breeds, on the one hand, it freshens up the gene pool. On the other, you're potentially also mixing two categorical carriers of genetic disease into one. So it depends.

Volimar

Mr Nightman said:
me and my bro have a husky mix and totally want this
tumblr_lmcbmfWLSj1qe86q4o1_r1_500.png

husky corgi mix baby

That's some Frankenstein shit right there man. As a former husky owner, that pic freaks me the hell out...

josephdebono said:
Apart from the wrong inputs in this one, the 'start' at the end always bothers the hell out of me whenever I see people posting about the code. Start was just to resume your game from pausing after you put in the code (in Gradius at least).

Does someone have the animated gif of the "oohhh" cat from Puss in Boots? I saw it in one of the threads and now I can't find it. Please and thank you. :)

luoapp

Shin_Kojima said:
Apart from the wrong inputs in this one, the 'start' at the end always bothers the hell out of me whenever I see people posting about the code. Start was just to resume your game from pausing after you put in the code (in Gradius at least).

And you will never be able to play two-player in Contra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom