• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purkake4

Banned
7CPra.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can someone repost the beer website that when you click "im under 21" it sends you to the hilarious he man video? I want to send it to a friend but don't have time to go through the last 30 pages looking for it.

AbsoluteZero said:
That's kinda cheating due to the two S&K carts. They should have only put one on.
There was a better version of it on Something Awful couple of months ago on the retro gaming topic but can't find it now

DonMigs85 said:
Does the Sega Genesis Cleaning System actually have a pass-through on top for cartridges?

No I think it was just two-sided so you could either stick it in the system to clean that, or stick a cartridge into it.

alphaNoid said:
Clearly anyone with a job knows what day of the week it is, so yea.
KuGsj.gif

Hardly, I had this problem through most of college too and have missed some days of work messing up the date.

Time tends to become a blur during holidays, not wearing a watch nor compulsively looking at clocks or calenders doesn't help either.

Jazzy

Neo Member
DonMigs85 said:
Lol that is truly insane, I'm surprised it was allowed to remain on Youtube at all. Especially with that ending.
Yeah that video's pretty weird. But I assume it took a TON of time to do all the sprites and animation, and from that standpoint it's a pretty awesome job

DJ88

Phantast2k said:
Damn (at the Shaq pic). Instantly reminded me of this:
NSFW
Flairs - Truckers Delight

Yes! I saw this a long time ago and had completely forgotten about it, awesome music and visuals, but so f'ing messed up. I remember being surprised as hell that it was allowed on youtube back then, and I'm surprised it's still up there. Thank you so much for posting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom