• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

Arcipello said:
cq58b.jpg
Seriously? This was just posted ten posts ago.

EZ3t8.jpg

Lirlond

Granger Danger said:
http://i.imgur.com/uZpsf.gif[IMG]

Gee thanks, a massacre just for me?[/QUOTE]

This is your cat telling you you suck at hunting, not any sort of "gift giving", this is "Here's how you hunt like a grown up"

boris feinbrand said:
You haven't experienced a cat unless a decapitated mouse lies directly next to your pillow in the morning and a proud as fuck cat sits next to it, expecting you to pet it.
With mine it's birds instead of mice :/

Granger Danger said:
With mine it's birds instead of mice :/

Nah, birds were eaten by my old cat (RIP) on top of me sleeping. Woke up in a sea of feathers quite some times.

The oddest thing was a live mole in the corner of my room and my cat standing in front of it, not knowing what to do with that squeaking little thing. lol.

G-Fex

My cat killed a GIANT Rat, it was huge the size of a squirrel. And he left it there on the porch and I had to pick it up and throw it away.

I think it's possible the loveliest thing a cat can do. It shares its damn kill/food with you.
Congratulations, you just moved up from feeder/slave to buddy/equal in the eyes of the cat.

(However, our malicious cat mostly brought us shrews instead of "real" mice. Reason was that cats don't eat shrews, so he kept all the mice for himself but still wanted to act nice.)

Chuckie

Blue Ninja said:
Fuck that, mine brought a mutilated rabbit to my doorstep. There were body parts everywhere.

Damn, that cat was a mean bitch. I miss her. :(

Mine killed rabbits, guinea pigs, ducks, moles, pidgeons and one time even dropped a dead huge fish under my bed =(

His name is Osiris was wisely chosen. Love him though!

boris feinbrand said:
You haven't experienced a cat unless a decapitated mouse lies directly next to your pillow in the morning and a proud as fuck cat sits next to it, expecting you to pet it.
Last summer our cat caught a pregnant mouse. Have fun cleaning up a trail of mouse embryos leading to a gutted mouse mother :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom