• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

G.O.O.

1XGweSW.jpg

Melchiah

p17561y.jpg

Now, that's something to consider for the next summer's festivals. I miss the days when you could bring your own beers to the festivals, and didn't have to stand ages in lines and pay for overpriced beverages. The festivals were much more fun to go to back then. =/

Alx

p17561y.jpg

Now, that's something to consider for the next summer's festivals. I miss the days when you could bring your own beers to the festivals, and didn't have to stand ages in lines and pay for overpriced beverages. The festivals were much more fun to go to back then. =/

So they will search him for bottles, but would let him enter with a spade ?
Or maybe he had to bury a spade on the site too... :p

Melchiah

So they will search him for bottles, but would let him enter with a spade ?
Or maybe he had to bury a spade on the site too... :p

From the article:
By burying a bottle of vodka on the festival grounds before the set-up began and then by going to the festival, shovel in hand, and digging up his much cheaper vodka.

“The objective once we got into the festival was to remove the bottle without attracting attention. The hardest part was trying not to raise any suspicions because there’s quite a lot of cameras and festival staff around. Once we got to the GPS spot, we all huddled around it. I did a double take to make sure we were in the clear and then one of us dug up the vodka. All in all, it took us about 10 minutes.”

Going inside with a shovel in hand doesn't sound plausible though.

Maledict

You wouldn't get into a festival with a shovel. It can be used as a bladed weapon. IF they are strict enough on bag searches to stop you bringing your own bottle of vodka in there's zero chance you'll get in with a shovel.

accx

p17561y.jpg

Just take out the bag from a bag-in-box and duct tape it on your stomach (i guess it only kinda works if you're hefty). Worked fine for a friend of mine.
Or find a spot near the fence where they can't see you and pull your bag with booze in it through after you've gone through security. That's how we did it back in the day. Or have a friend who can toss your bags over. Bonus points if you only have glass bottles and manage to save them all once you drop the bag.

EDIT:
My own personal favorite is getting as much alcohol in me as fast as possible and getting into the venue before it started to affect me. It's the riskier choice.
Good times.

Melchiah

Just take out the bag from a bag-in-box and duct tape it on your stomach (i guess it only kinda works if you're hefty). Worked fine for a friend of mine.
Or find a spot near the fence where they can't see you and pull your bag with booze in it through after you've gone through security. That's how we did it back in the day. Or have a friend who can toss your bags over. Bonus points if you only have glass bottles and manage to save them all once you drop the bag.

EDIT:
My own personal favorite is getting as much alcohol in me as fast as possible and getting into the venue before it started to affect me. It's the riskier choice.
Good times.

I've sometimes brought these to festivals...

G5k0T95.jpg

...carrying them inside my underwear, since they never grope there. =D

Alx

People around here fill these compote rations with alcohol. You're allowed to bring your snacks to a festival, right ? ;)
000017521.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

Some cultures use the comma differently as a denominator. There is no reason to have differing arithmetic and basic numeration syntax, but we have it anyway. I have very mild feeling of "huh I wish it was all unified and it certainly could be" but beyond that I don't have a horse, in the,race.

yagal

So expensive, this is actually a thing in my ethnic group the Bamileke, in the west of Cameroon. But it's a women job, boys don't cry.
Funerals are a theatrical nightmare it's not enough that you lose someone but you need to go through some bullshits. You usually ear things like "that women don't know how to cry"

Top Bottom