• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

If today ended up being the end of GAF in what is certainly a gigantic disappointment, then I just want to say thanks to all the folks in this thread for often making my day a little bit better.

Flagship

7290751054767229586.jpg

^^^This advert keeps popping up, lol why is it so scummy? I don't get it, why am I supposed to pay £75 upfront for something they've given zero explanation what it is and what I'm getting equal to that value. What are your thoughts?

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Good to see Off-Topic come back...even if it is the place where I do not venture much.

Give me some of that sweet, sweet OT mainline already!

Sentilly

Neo Member
I just wanted to say that this thread was one of the things I looked forward to every morning. I hope it comes back but if it doesn't just wanted to say you guys were the best.

Well, this will be my last post in this thread (and in Neogaf).

Thanks a lot for making this one of the best thread ever (along the Cool pictures thread).

So many laughs. It was really great!!!!

Take care, all of you, lurkers and clowns with too much free time to post in a 24/7 regime.

Bye :)

PS: Panda ACTUALLY is Aguirre. Believe!

smurfx

get some go again
Well, this will be my last post in this thread (and in Neogaf).

Thanks a lot for making this one of the best thread ever (along the Cool pictures thread).

So many laughs. It was really great!!!!

Take care, all of you, lurkers and clowns with too much free time to post in a 24/7 regime.

Bye :)

PS: Panda ACTUALLY is Aguirre. Believe!
aguirre post with your alt account please if you are planning to leave. i know you are still around.

Demy

Mostly lurking but I've been here since PTMYL 1, way back when the first post was just a twisted pic of dr house or something.
Idk who's sticking around but this thread meant so much to me. From Clyde to Aguirre to Komps and Fume and Okdakor and Panda and DD and all the other posters. I appreciate you goofs.

Yeah this thread was always a real life saver. It always brightened my day, and was way better than wading through reddit chaff. I was always more of a lurker than a poster, but I didn't miss a single page of this thread thanks to the quality pics here.

Thanks to you all, and be well my friends, wherever life takes you.

Top Bottom