• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

llien

aHLH8oz.png

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
That's not even remotely funny. Looks like a picture designed to aid in the normalization of pedophilia.
Say what? You one of those dicks that thinks there's some sort of conspiracy by the lizard people to normalise pedo's? Get in the fucking sea with you... It'll never be normalized because most people on this planet would sooner see the cunts burned at the stake than accept them as part of society no matter what your wee deep state websites tell you

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Say what? You one of those dicks that thinks there's some sort of conspiracy by the lizard people to normalise pedo's? Get in the fucking sea with you... It'll never be normalized because most people on this planet would sooner see the cunts burned at the stake than accept them as part of society no matter what your wee deep state websites tell you

Correct me if I'm wrong but in my eyes that post implies a dislike for said picture

Mistake

Tell that to the drag queens on pbs. More memes pls

QIY4pwa.jpg

bw7bnOH.jpg

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Children shouldn’t be exposed to naked perverts while they walk around in public. If that were my kid, I’d be pissed off about the old fuck showing my kid his dick.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

Monsieur Mains 😂
It also says that a horse’s knee is the equivalent of our wrist, and that horses have forearms, arms, and shoulders as humans do…
does it say anything about getting rammed in the ass by a giant horse dick? because thats whats happening here :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Toots

Gold Member
does it say anything about getting rammed in the ass by a giant horse dick? because thats whats happening here :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:
No need...

I don't know how they do in the US, but here they warn us about that shit in kindergarten :

"No running or horseplay in the halls"

Top Bottom