• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

x6kvhzzmahq91.jpg
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

I don't even know these terms.
had to google some of this

non binary - doesn't identify as either male or female.
transwomen - born male and transitioned to female.
enm - ethical non monogamy. thinks that it's morally right to date/fuck multiple people at once. everyone knows they are fucking each other.
aspie - has aspergers syndrome which is an austisic disorder.
demisexual - only becomes sexually attracted after making a strong emotional connection
neurodivergent - basically that a way of saying that someones brain doesn't work in a normal way and that this is fine.

so it all says something like...

i don't identify as male or female, i was born male but transitioned to female, and i am married to my husband but i'm looking to date woman and multiple people at once. i have two jobs, live with my husband and dogs. i have aspergers syndrome but i can function well with it. i might be socially awkward with you at first but i'll warm up to you and at that point i might get sexually attracted to you. the way my brain works might not be normal but there's nothing wrong with it.

...i think i got that right. lol.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

had to google some of this

non binary - doesn't identify as either male or female.
transwomen - born male and transitioned to female.
enm - ethical non monogamy. thinks that it's morally right to date/fuck multiple people at once. everyone knows they are fucking each other.
aspie - has aspergers syndrome which an austisic disorder.
demisexual - only becomes sexually attrached after making a strong emotional connection
neurodivergent - basically that a way of saying that someones brain doesn't work in a normal way and that this is fine.

so it all says something like...

i don't identify as male or female, i was born male but transitioned to female, and i am married to my husband but i'm looking to date woman and multiple people at once. i have two jobs, live with my husband and dogs. i have aspergers syndrome but i can function well with it. i might be socially awkward with you at first but i'll warm up to you and at that point i might get sexually attracted to you. the way my brain works might not be normal but there's nothing wrong with it.

...i think i got that right. lol.

How are you non-binary and also binary. I am not a gender but I also transitioned to a gender.

Top Bottom