• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
IMG_8048-1.jpg
9936845146_da7b971d80_z.jpg

1200px-Plus_symbol.svg.png

960x0.jpg

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Dude you have no idea. I f'ing hate these doors and whoever thought of these doors needs to be junk punched. I replaced all of these doors in my house with solid wood doors and it wasn't cheap.

You seriously have those cardboard doors over there? I thought that was a joke thing made specifically for smashing down.

Durien

Gold Member
You seriously have those cardboard doors over there? I thought that was a joke thing made specifically for smashing down.
The outside of the doors are like 1/4 inch particle board with 1 inch wood around they are stuck to form the door. In the middle of the door is cardboard. They call them hollowcore doors. Cheap AF. But builders go cheap to maximize profits. If I had a dollar for the stuff I found wrong/corners cut in this house, that they got away with (house built in 1997) i would be scrooge mcduck

We had a chandelier replaced because the light would come on and off when changing out the light bulb and the the dude said we were lucky it didn't fall on anyone. It was coming loose and it was a 20 pound chandelier mounted to a 5lb weight tested mount....

Edited for grammar..

Last edited:
Top Bottom