• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Barakov

dwwaI3B.jpg

Cyberpunkd

I did the same thing once.

I was casually chatting about it to a mate in collage about it and a girl over heard.
She asked what the hell it was and why it was so popular.
I told her it was Harry Potter but anime.
I might as well have just told her that I had Coke on me and and was willing to split it.
So Naruto gets you laid?

The More You Know Nbc GIF by For(bes) The Culture

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
plot twist: the second panel was him reaching to get a comically oversized hammer, which he whacks the pencil with.
but when he 'whacks' the pencil, it comes up standing in the exact same position- because there was a hole in the hammer which none of the other guys noticed.
he really was trying to show them a magic trick!!!

Toots

Gold Member
But I pointed out a misogyny and I’m projecting it at the same time? What?
Open relationship means both fuck around.
You saw misogyny where one could have easily two moron "fucking around and finding out"...
Whether you're white knighting or just posted half asleep, it was lame and you should have been sent to jail by the hamster police !

Last edited:

poodaddy

I love the “skillfully combined with a number of other ingredients”.

I bet even without those other ingredients, this still worked better than every modern cough remedy that doesn’t contain opiates.
I kinda want some right now for this headache I've had for five days non stop. Bet that'd put me out for about 20 hours straight. Sounds like just what I need.

Last edited:
Top Bottom