• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

poodaddy

I have, just not to fruit. I actually have an intolerance to caffeine now. Too much makes me throw up
Same here man, only for heart reasons, had to go decaf about six ish months ago. God life sucks now....but I do like living despite it, so it was probably the right move. It dropped my energy levels immensely though, in and out of the gym. I feel like a fifth the man I was.

Uhtred

431-pliances-millennials-finally-buying-house

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
People have this misconception about fruit, it's healty in moderation but it's not calories free like some vegetables that you can eat in abundance.
But, depending on what you're comparing them to, it can be quite a difference.

100g of Apple = 52 calories
100g Haribo= 340 calories

Last edited:
Americans are getting dumber because public schools worry too much about inclusivity and not enough time telling kids to "sit the f down, shut the f up, and do your work. Your pronouns don't matter. Your education does."
Or because the government in certain states has decided education should be sanitized so that students won't learn controversial viewpoints such as "slavery was bad."

poodaddy

Yeah, this is my father’s phone (save for font size).
The man’s always been a mess with computers. Having his PC’s desktop drowning in the icons of downloaded files, or his phone having 200 unread notifications and several dozens open browser tabs, doesn’t perturb him in the slightest.
This is my wife lol. At night it's like there's a fuckin spotlight and a megaphone next to me in bed, makes sleeping awesome.

Top Bottom