• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
iykDOujAtZx4w.gif

ibkzllPj01zK9n.gif

smurfx

get some go again
Is that a Majora's Wrath cosplay? :lol
Ridiculous.

Oh and what happened to Aguirre, was he banned for being annoying ITT or was there something else?
And was it permanent?
I must know!
look at the last page. mod says aguirre was banned for not quitting his schtick and next time is the last. aguirre came back doing exactly what got him banned and then kinda dialed it back a little probably sensing his own doom but he couldn't help himself i guess and started doing the same thing.

look at the last page. mod says aguirre was banned for not quitting his schtick and next time is the last. aguirre came back doing exactly what got him banned and then kinda dialed it back a little probably sensing his own doom but he couldn't help himself i guess and started doing the same thing.

And if it happens again, it will be permanent

Ah, thanks. Good riddance.

on topic:
funny-pictures-1728.jpg

tumblr_mbks05nG2D1qiu2suo1_500.jpg

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I don't get the Hitler one. Other than that he loves Aryan children and was right about everything.

ibgvVPulOOAm7q.gif

ibjdic4QCuRVlJ.gif

i3uKB4Ki7JgrQ.gif

iEZHyIUzlX0D5.gif

I don't get the Hitler one. Other than that he loves Aryan children and was right about everything.
Haha! Well, it's funny to me because it shows Hitler's "lovable teddy bear" side.

Which at the same time is scary because even evil fucks have some nice qualities to them.

It's that whole ying yang thing, man.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Hey man Hitler had to kiss babbies just like any other politician. Also how long until Clyde is banned for his character of being a jerkface?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom